💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Carlos Santana: "Beyonce is not a singer"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Anderson123

They are two very different artists so there's no way you can compare them. They both have huge fanbases and people love their music for a reason.

I guess he just tried to say that Adele is the type of singer that pours her heart and soul into the music, like old school artists used to do it, and maybe Beyoncé is more about performances, dancing and visuals. Sure, she has a great voice but her style is more .. I'd say produced? meanwhile Adele's is more acoustic and focused 100% on her voice.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh he's one of those who judge an artist based on their looks without hearing their live performances, bet he thinks Gaga is an untalented ***** who dress funny to stay relevant. 

KingRedd

Oh lord lol cmon now... We all know she can sing that's not even up for discussion. She does things with her voice Adele can't do. And that's no shade. Beyonce voice has been trained over years. Smh 

May I Read You? 😎

16 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

like modelling kind of music – music to model a dress

OMG this is soooo trueee, have u guys noticed that everytime Beyoncé performs, theres a sultry dress, skirt or some material floating around her, along with her hair

En_Sabah_Nur

Now Carlos knows he tried IT!  :smh:

And where is he coming out of the blue from anyhow???!  Haven't heard from him in over a decade...  :smh:

Egypt. W

GhettoFabulous
16 hours ago, ashae said:

spilling the tea as usual, stay pressed sweaties. 

Cold ass dry ass untasty asss tea

OXp8l_s-200x150.gif 

OT:Lol you can come for Beyoncé for writing or whatever but saying she can't sing looool sweetie everybody know she can sing there are receipts  everywhere  and she's better at it than Adele too no shade no tea :lolly:

VOLANTIS
28 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

OMG this is soooo trueee, have u guys noticed that everytime Beyoncé performs, theres a sultry dress, skirt or some material floating around her, along with her hair

So? With this logic Gaga can't sing either.. :awkney:

Close your eyes for just a second and watch Ave Maria

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

BlaqJezus

Beyoncé has proven herself, passed the point of her original voice, as someone who loved Destiny's Child from the start and now onto her solo career, like Gaga her voice has only gotten better with time.

Around the time she worked on Dreamgirls, vocally, she worked very hard to improve herself, and has stayed consistently at that level or better ever since. I think the problem with Santana is, he sees a full artful performance, and thinks she needs gimmicks, but that's not the case at all. Whereas to some, now where the bar is set so high live, that Adele has to be vocally and emotionally on point at all times on stage because she does nothing but sing. (I love them both, so whatever, men don't give or take power from women unless they are allowed to, so this won't change anything)

Babylon98

laughing my ass off, with all due respect to the good sis adele but she can't hold a candle to bey when it comes to singing (in fact the majority of pop girls and guys cannot, she IS one of the best vocalists of our time)

Jenniferella
9 minutes ago, zcasx said:

she IS one of the best vocalists of our time

*well known, don't mix things up

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

LetsGetHigh
18 hours ago, kabirartfling said:

What a joke, infact i feel beyonce can actually sing better than adele. I Did not enjoy adeles performances in the grammys this year. plus beyonce is more professional.

That's a cold hard no. 

Archived