💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Carlos Santana: "Beyonce is not a singer"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

“I think that Adele won because she can sing, sing,” Santana told the Australian Associated Press, via the New Zealand Herald.

He added, “With all respect to our sister Beyonce, Beyonce is very beautiful to look at and it’s more like modelling kind of music – music to model a dress – she’s not a singer, singer, with all respect to her.”

Santana and Beyonce performed together at the pre-game festivities before the Super Bowl in 2003.

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/music/carlos-santana-pokes-beyhive-says-beyonc-not-singer-231040038.html

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Why is repeating words, words? He is not a songwriter, writer. 

It's a common thing in Mexico. It's a -wrong- way to put emphasis.

LIFE IS GOOD

kabirartfling

What a joke, infact i feel beyonce can actually sing better than adele. I Did not enjoy adeles performances in the grammys this year. plus beyonce is more professional.

Give your love to me

Thomas P

Lol boi :bye: 

everyone know that Beyoncé can sing circles around the majority of the girls out there. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Why is repeating words, words? He is not a songwriter, writer. 

Think of it like, "I like you, but I don't like you, like you." Lmao

manicholic

"Maria Callas can sing, sing, but Leontyne Price and Jessye Norman are not singers, just very beautiful models to look at" -Carlos Santana

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

I guess he is saying that Beyoncé is more than a singer, while Adele is just a singer, but making it to seem bad to be more than a singer? Still weird to say Beyoncé is not a 'singer, singer' because of that. Why does he even say it like it's a bad thing. They both can sing the roof of the world, smh. :duck: 

Archived