💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PewDiePie dumped by Google and Disney

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Edonis
1 minute ago, Jan Wayne said:

I also find it transparent that he got fired for this but for not saying the n word :oprah:

That's what I was :oprah: about too. Wouldn't you think the n word thing would've got him in trouble earlier? :oprah:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak
9 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

That was insensitive, immature and unthoughtful....  I do agree it may tarnish the reputation of both parties involved in the deal with Pewdiepie...but cmon it's a joke...an uncalled for one...but still a joke. I find the stuff the White House is spewing out more concerning than this :awkney: The White House has taken off the mention of jews from their WW2 memorial page...and THAT is worth cancelling in my honest opinion

Simply not mentioning something is deplorable but getting someone to literally write "Death to all Jews" and then broadcasting it to 53 million followers is just totes magotes a joke? :awkney: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

SpookyKid
Just now, Jan Wayne said:

His coins aren't kii. These people companies were endorising him.They also canceled his show "scared pewdiepie" his pockets toke a HIT.

He already has money to live 2 lives

I don't think he's crying :) 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Jan Wayne
1 minute ago, Branflakes said:

Although I guess it is understandable as to why these companies have chosen to do this, although I think cancelling his show is a bit much, I like the guy, he seems like a nice person really... I wouldn't believe he would actually mean any of it.

Tbh the media has made this out to be a huge deal and they are the ones fuelling the fire and making it out to be a huge media storm... Just reading about what he done makes it sound so much worse than it actually was.

There are TONS of people who do racist things but don't personally consider themesleves racist. Look up micro aggressions. And it is a big deal when he has 50 million subscribers kii kii to this "joke"

Sizzily
8 minutes ago, Pity Party said:

Still disappointing that such a bad content creator is so popular while gems like FarfromSubtle aka VideoGamesAwesome are niche. 

I love VGA :giveup:

One Banned Boi

GagzDonkeyD
9 minutes ago, Jan Wayne said:

Not shocked y'all bloody booty white gays are defending him. Paying some POC in a third world country to write "Death to all Jews" while you're a privilege white man is NOT funny. Nothing about that joke was funny and I'm glad he's seeing repercussions. Multi million dollar brands do not want to associate with bigots. Anti sjw YT like idubbz can get away with this because he has a anti sjw following and no maor brand support. Pewdiepie is HUGE youtuber.

did u just assume my race :awkney:

If it was "death to all the muslims/black" the comments here would be different..it wouldn't be a "joke"... because it's ok to laugh about the holocaust and about the Jews.. we will always be considered as garbage.. things will never change in the European and the American society, racists will remain racists, it doesn't matter who they vote for.. sad to see that.. it's really hurting me.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Jan Wayne
1 minute ago, GagzDonkeyD said:

did u just assume my race :awkney:

This is gaga forum. It's filled to the brim with more white gays than grindr:awkney:

Chromatislaps
1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

Simply not mentioning something is deplorable but getting someone to literally write "Death to all Jews" and then broadcasting it to 53 million followers is just totes magotes a joke? :awkney: 

Okay, I phrased myself a bit unfortunate,  I think I made myself clear that I understand why their deals were canceled because of the joke and that jokes about WW2 and jews are very insensitive. 

I just watched the video (I haven't watched his videos in a while), it's not funny at all... I thought he just made a "funny" remark like he usually does..but this is next level :giveup: oh boy

8 minutes ago, Sure Joanne said:

mte, the fact that he just doesn't take himself seriously is the best thing about him imo

Exactly. It's incredible that news all over the world actually report whatever sh*t he says in his channel, which gives him a great opportunity to make fun of everyone. He doesn't let the media turn him into a kind of "celebrity" that needs to carry some sort of social responsibility and be an example to kids or sh*t like that. He has managed to remain throughout all this time as "just some youtuber".

7 minutes ago, Jan Wayne said:

Not shocked y'all bloody booty white gays are defending him. Paying some POC in a third world country to write "Death to all Jews" while you're a privilege white man is NOT funny. Nothing about that joke was funny and I'm glad he's seeing repercussions. Multi million dollar brands do not want to associate with bigots. Anti sjw YT like idubbz can get away with this because he has a anti sjw following and no maor brand support. Pewdiepie is HUGE youtuber.

I don't think he's a bigot because nothing he does could be defined as "bigotry". He's a young person pouring sh*t content to the internet... you know, that place where everyone can (and do) anonymously say the most disgusting things imaginable. It's the media, and you, and the people who take him seriously the ones with the real issue here. He's a harmless person with no ill intentions whatsoever who makes stupid decisions and provides vapid entertainment through his private youtube account. If you don't like him don't watch his channel. If the media hates what he does it's only because they went there first wanting to make profit off of his channel. He doesn't owe anybody anything, and honestly I really appreciate that he gives zero f*cks.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

GagzDonkeyD
Just now, Jan Wayne said:

This is gaga forum. It's filled to the brim with more white gays than grindr:awkney:

Did you just assume the race of MOST MEMBERS of GGD :saladga:

Jan Wayne
1 minute ago, GagzDonkeyD said:

Did you just assume the race of MOST MEMBERS of GGD :saladga:

Instead of worrying about me assuming your race, you need to worry about that herpes flare up you'll get from fuming from my post.

Archived