Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Skolnick Defends MetalliGa Collaboration

Curio5

Featured Posts

Jigglygoth

When basic ass metalheads who listen to the same three bands complain, but ACTUAL METAL MUSICIANS defend her :golfclap: 

Testament has never been my thing, but they're a respected, influential act on the scene. 

He basically expressed my exact thought about it: I think that yes, the dancers in the back were silly, and yes, she was a little exaggerated with her attitude, BUT... the actual musical collaboration was ON POINT. I mean, it sounded good, and her voice adapted well. 

So there's nothing more to debate: musically wise it was great, and that's all it matters, period. Focusing on the visual side is very shallow and stupid.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jigglygoth
14 hours ago, Nemo said:

I wonder briefly what Luc Carl might think

and then realize that I don't care

I thought the exact same when I heard the news about the duet, he must be fuming in colors :ladyhaha: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Stvrboy
15 hours ago, T E Anne said:

she has always done that. she even released a jazz album. what else do you want? she's not a one-dimensional performer. there will always be more to her performances than just her voice.

why would you do that? :smh: 

here we go with the elitist attitude. move the fünk on. the modernist episteme is no longer in, man. :neyde: 

He is literally praising tf out if Gaga and you're taking it to the negative part. Ugh. 

AlphaMonster

His comments are pretty much why I am a fan of Gaga. 

Her theatrics, her extravaganza, quality musicianship in nearly all types of music.

I might be biased because I was at the peak of my adolescence when Gaga was the only worldwide super popular figure (type of popular that you would hear about their every action on TV or tabloids even if you did not have personal interest in them) that empowered gays non stop which is much more important when you are a gay teen\pre teen who thinks you should change yourself or stay in closet because of everything you see and hear here and there. 

Whoa, endorsed by Testament's Skolnick?! Insane how much respect Gaga has among the rock and metal community. And yes, metal band members are cool! :cool:

Put your hands up... 🖤

FrankGutz
16 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Proof that Gaga's talent and artistry knows no bounds. Somebody post this in ATRL

done  https://atrl.net/forums/topic/10062-skolnick-defends-metalliga-collaboration/#comment-598679

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived