๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

life

Skolnick Defends MetalliGa Collaboration

Curio5

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Yeah Lavern kinda failed on her intro.ย 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gardevoir

What was wrong with her appearance? She looked rock and not out of place, so who's complaining about it. Xdd

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Katie14
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

What was wrong with her appearance? She looked rock and not out of place, so who's complaining about it. Xdd

I initially thought her outfit was very "teenager trying to look hardcore" especially because of the ripped mesh cloth on her arms. But then I realized the outfit that James was wearing made me feel the same way so I figured I was just getting the wrong impression.ย 

RAMROD

Another legend on her side wow :applause:

ย 

Everything on this article is on point. I am still raging at that mic fail, I probably will never forget these cos it could've been such perfect performance that goes down the history,ย tainted forever tbh, my heart broke for them both.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

2 hours ago, Curio5 said:

"Why was there a freakin' Zumba class going on up there? Whose idea was that? Get real fans up there rocking out for effect (as METALLICA does at some shows), but a bunch of obvious pop dancers/models in metal-like wardrobe gave it a very 'Hot Topic' vibe."

ย 

Zumba class.ย :toofunny:ย 

No lies tho. It was distracting and unnecessary. Gaga, the band and the fire, that would've been enough.ย 

ย 

ย 

"Otherwise, itโ€™s all ๏ฟผ๐Ÿ‘ from here and I truly hope theyโ€™ll give it some tweaks, maybe add a tune or two and try again!"

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

FreePalestine

giskardsb
32 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I initially thought her outfit was very "teenager trying to look hardcore" especially because of the ripped mesh cloth on her arms. But then I realized the outfit that James was wearing made me feel the same way so I figured I was just getting the wrong impression.ย 

Gaga is always a bit throwback, her look was more hair metal from the 80's than current metal, or even Metallicas typical thrash metal crowd look. ย She looked great though.

djBuffoon
41 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

she has always done that. she even released a jazz album. what else do you want? she's not a one-dimensionalย performer. there will always be more to her performances than just her voice.

EX-ACT-LY.

No lies detected. Very, veryย few other pop actsย would have been able to pull this off, if they weren't afraid. It is a shame the grammy's production team didn't have their sh*t together, as per usual,ย lately.

Yes at everything.

The only thing I differ with is that, yes the dancers were cringey, but they didn't really take away from the performance, they could have or could have not been there and it wouldn't be really relevant to be honest.

giskardsb
2 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

No lies detected. Very, veryย few other pop actsย would have been able to pull this off, if they weren't afraid. It is a shame the grammy's production team didn't have their sh*t together, as per usual,ย lately.

Only Pink, but shes more rock than pop lately.

13 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Only Pink, but shes more rock than pop lately.

She wasย the only other artist in my mind, actually. She would have absolutely slayed.

Battle 4 Ur Life

wait there were dancers?

my eyes were on Gaga the whole time

โ€œStupid Love aged like Macallan thoโ€

Gagaplayer315
4 hours ago, Curio5 said:

(over the top is her middle name).

No, it's Joanne

tumblr_ofgubo5fkX1ufiit5o1_r1_500.gif

Archived