life

Gaga's New Moth Tattoo Only Temporary

Curio5

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MartianOnVenus

I kinda liked it but was very surprised when I saw it because it covered a lot of her back. I thought it was a bit strange to get one that big for one performance so am kind of glad it's only temporary. Temporary tattoos will be the thing now?? :gum:

Irrelevant

:lolly: didn't even know it existed #flopfan

Spoiler

#gagatochina2k18 :grr:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Don't you remember when she said her father wants one half of her body clean? Is this still a thing? I was very surprised when I saw this first, cause i don't think she will break this promise

Schwerk
41 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Oh :( I feel like I'm the only one who actually liked it a lot.

I loved it too. But I also realizes after like a minute it had to be fake. She looks beautiful with or without it. Wouldn't suprise me if it inspires a back piece at a later date now that she had a little preview.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Economy
50 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

I always knew this lol :lolly:hence why I didn't have a breakdown in why it's ugly etc 

OXp8l_s-200x150.gif

I didn't care it's ha body she can do whatever the **** she wants so wether it was permanent or non permanent DC:lolly:

I also figured its a temporary one

47 minutes ago, benKo said:

Don't you remember when she said her father wants one half of her body clean? Is this still a thing? I was very surprised when I saw this first, cause i don't think she will break this promise

Technically it was already broken by the trumpet, and slightly by the angel on the back of her head.

Archived