Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
achievement

Live Nation: "Monster demand" for Joanne Tour

Americano

Featured Posts

SarahYuko
2 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

Hopefully this motivates her team to add dates for Asia, Latin America, and Oceania! 

Honestly tho the world isn't Europe and North America :sweat: Hope she extends to those areas too, especially Brazil, Japan, etc.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatAsianGuy

Please cum to Asia miss Gaga! Come back to the Philippines. The last time you visited here was way back on the BTWB which you performed TWO SOLD OUT SHOWS!!!

to be honest... i NEVER IMAGINE she would bounce back this high....all her albums topping charts, multiple dates selling out in MINUTES!!!!... its so surreal... im so happy for our QUEEN!!!

Torsoface
26 minutes ago, Miky said:

Vienna or Prague have monster demand too :madge: 

So does Finland and Norway :madge: 

Does her team think that people won't go to see her because Joanne didn't sell that well? GP goes to see her because she is a worldwide superstar with multiple hits, not because of the latest album :madge: 

Gaga really needs to spread these concerts further. I'm so lucky I got my tickets already for the first London show, but it's so unfair for outside of Europe and America!

venusfly
5 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

what a huge fraud though, if half the tickets weren't bought by resellers it would be different tbh

This is normal for every big tour.. the majority of people buy from resellers these days, not from Ticketmaster. 

Chrisspaulsen
42 minutes ago, Torsoface said:

So does Finland and Norway :madge: 

Does her team think that people won't go to see her because Joanne didn't sell that well? GP goes to see her because she is a worldwide superstar with multiple hits, not because of the latest album :madge: 

This....! I'm still praying for more Scandinavian dates though....

Princess Die

Don't support resellers and let them **** themselves into debt. :ladyhaha:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

22 hours ago, Runway said:

Praying for oceania, Asia and Latin American dates 

I WISH she could visit Costa Rica again! We´´ll have to pray to LordGA :queenga:

Battle For Your Life!

Archived