💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

Live Nation: "Monster demand" for Joanne Tour

Americano

Featured Posts

ElectricAlley
24 minutes ago, heda97 said:

The merchandise pre-sale. Use the App instead, it works faster. It initially kept giving me stupid level 300 seats but right before I was about to leave the website I was blessed with GA. 

The Ticketmaster app right? 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dylangaga

Ahhh i really need her to announce a MSG date!!  Im already seeing her in Chicago and Philly...i really wanna get tickets to see her in NY

this tour better be a Superbowl 2.0 and not a Dive tour 2.0 with cowboys, guitars and ****:neyde:

this is her chance to haver her Mrs Carter Tour and comeback from the ashes like queen Bey did

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

4 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Phone app right 

ps: Should I set up 2 separate accounts or can i try from same account on different platforms

By the way, just wondering why didn't you choose floor option, how can it give you standing tix when you click only floor.

Same account on different platforms works. Last time I had my iphone, ipad and 2 laptops out to get beyonce tickets. I think the entire floor is GA for Joanne, not sure though. I get the best seats when I leave everything empty except for how many tickets I want. However, I took the risk of reloading several times. Also try to get a code for the merch presale (if you are in Toronto) since people had trouble with the other presale last time, I got my code for free either by signing up to the European gaga merch site (they didnt require a purchase, just sign up) or it was because I messaged the gaga merch website and told them I bought Joanne on itunes and in retail stores so can I please get a code. Good Luck!! 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

AlphaMonster
2 minutes ago, heda97 said:

Same account on different platforms works. Last time I had my iphone, ipad and 2 laptops out to get beyonce tickets. I think the entire floor is GA for Joanne, not sure though. I get the best seats when I leave everything empty except for how many tickets I want. However, I took the risk of reloading several times. Also try to get a code for the merch presale (if you are in Toronto) since people had trouble with the other presale last time, I got my code for free either by signing up to the European gaga merch site (they didnt require a purchase, just sign up) or it was because I messaged the gaga merch website and told them I bought Joanne on itunes and in retail stores so can I please get a code. Good Luck!! 

Thank you so much, will do that too :)

Ooolong

You greedy ****s with your "I hope we get a second or third date" when she won't even add one to my state. :giveup: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

I can't believe the tour seems to be selling out in my country this time around (Denmark).

So happy that the world finally get's to see what they've been trashing for so long :firega:

Yeah sure "sold out" to BOTS! I tried to get tickets for Stockholm and Netherlands dates and got nothing. I was sitting in a queue for an hour before the sale started and everything was sold out in seconds. 

Judas Society

Not that I'm not happy for Joanne. But knowing what happened with Italian dates, which seemed like it sold out in 3 secs and no monsters could land a ticket at all....people were crying bots were used to buy up all the tickets for other dealers etc....I really hope it's not the case or we'll see the venue half empty.

MaybeKermit
18 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Not that I'm not happy for Joanne. But knowing what happened with Italian dates, which seemed like it sold out in 3 secs and no monsters could land a ticket at all....people were crying bots were used to buy up all the tickets for other dealers etc....I really hope it's not the case or we'll see the venue half empty.

But dont those bots sell those tix to other (real?) people? Whats the point if they dont sell it to others?

Judas Society

@Funkymonkey

But they jack up the prices and re-sell them. So people may be less willing to buy at that rate. I don't know how much money non-Gaga fans are willing to pay to watch Joanne tour. Let's hope they still do.

Archived