Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
achievement

Live Nation: "Monster demand" for Joanne Tour

Americano

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Enlighten me, how did you get the ticket

Also, does anyone know if it gets instant sold out for presales too like citi (us), amex(canada) ones especially. 

The merchandise pre-sale. Use the App instead, it works faster. It initially kept giving me stupid level 300 seats but right before I was about to leave the website I was blessed with GA. 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper

So where do we get information on the additional dates? It's not on her site. I want to go again in Los Angeles but this time get GA tickets.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

AlphaMonster
1 minute ago, heda97 said:

The merchandise pre-sale. It initially kept giving me stupid level 300 seats but right before I was about to leave the website I was blessed with GA. 

This gave me hope for amex presale, thanks honey.

3 minutes ago, Shipper said:

So where do we get information on the additional dates? It's not on her site. I want to go again in Los Angeles but this time get GA tickets.

The date is up on ticketmaster :)

Neight Shayde

She better go to the Philippines.

It's been almost FIVE years since her last tour here (Born This Way Ball).

Remember hun you got two sold-out shows here!!!!

Gagaloo911
4 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I was on her site and it had the second LA date added to the tour dates list already. I think it said Feb. 20th as when the general sale would begin, but that could have been for a different date so you may want to double check!

doppelganger
7 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

She better go to the Philippines.

It's been almost FIVE years since her last tour here (Born This Way Ball).

Remember hun you got two sold-out shows here!!!!

And she named Malaysia in Gypsy but has never set foot here :duck:

AlphaMonster
21 minutes ago, heda97 said:

The merchandise pre-sale. Use the App instead, it works faster. It initially kept giving me stupid level 300 seats but right before I was about to leave the website I was blessed with GA. 

Phone app right 

ps: Should I set up 2 separate accounts or can i try from same account on different platforms

By the way, just wondering why didn't you choose floor option, how can it give you standing tix when you click only floor.

sarahb

The tour has extremely high demand? Great! She should take advantage of that by going to other continents and countries, especially that big island one with the koalas. ;)

Archived