:

:

:

question

I'm confused

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

Gaga said every north American date was solds out so that means I won't be able to buy tickets to the Tampa show here in FL?

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

venusfly

Every NA date that went on sale today sold out, if your one hasnt gone to general onsale yet then it hasn't, but its likely it will sell out instantly due to scalpers.

Scalpers are normal for any major tour, if you end up having to buy from a re-seller the prices will go down as the months go on, so if you want to do that you can.

I don't get the mass panic over scalpers, they're not going to cause empty stadiums/arenas.. most ppl just google 'lady gaga tickets' and will be brought straight to reselling sites anyway.

Michelle

I don't think all the NA dates went on sale but the ines that have are completely sold out.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Biagio2103

She means the first leg of the tour, which is from Vancouver to Philly, all dates from that leg went on sale today and they were all sold out in minutes.

I'm only good at being bad

SissyFromSpace
1 minute ago, LG said:

Every NA date that went on sale today sold out, if your one hasnt gone to general onsale yet then it hasn't, but its likely it will sell out instantly due to scalpers.

Scalpers are normal for any major tour, if you end up having to buy from a re-seller the prices will go down as the months go on, so if you want to do that you can.

I don't get the mass panic over scalpers, they're not going to cause empty stadiums/arenas.. most ppl just google 'lady gaga tickets' and will be brought straight to reselling sites anyway.

What are scalpers?

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

venusfly
1 minute ago, Lance said:

What are scalpers?

Basically when the tickets go on sale they will all be instantly snagged by computer programs so other people can sell them for more money, unfortunately its not illegal yet :/ Just make sure you're on ticketmaster the second tickets go on sale and keep refreshing if it says sold out, you might get lucky.

Reality
4 minutes ago, LG said:

Basically when the tickets go on sale they will all be instantly snagged by computer programs so other people can sell them for more money, unfortunately its not illegal yet :/ Just make sure you're on ticketmaster the second tickets go on sale and keep refreshing if it says sold out, you might get lucky.

That's common isn't it? I apologize for my ignorance, I don't know much about touring or how that process works, but I assume that it's pretty common to have scalpers because people just want to make more money.

Has this happened in previous Gaga tours before? If so, I'd think it wouldn't make a difference.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

venusfly
Just now, M Monstre said:

That's common isn't it? I apologize for my ignorance, I don't know much about touring or how that process works, but I assume that it's pretty common to have scalpers because people just want to make more money.

Has this happened in previous Gaga tours before? If so, I'd think it wouldn't make a difference.

It's common for pretty much every big tour but it hasn't been this much of a big issue for Gaga before for some reason

Reality
1 minute ago, LG said:

It's common for pretty much every big tour but it hasn't been this much of a big issue for Gaga before for some reason

Well, either way, I don't think that this'll make much of a difference for Gaga. I mean, she's Lady Gaga, it's not like she's going to only perform at an arena that's half full. People will buy the tickets and they'll show up.

venusfly
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Well, either way, I don't think that this'll make much of a difference for Gaga. I mean, she's Lady Gaga, it's not like she's going to only perform at an arena that's half full. People will buy the tickets and they'll show up.

Yep they will :) Most people buy from re-sellers for big tours, there's not gonna be empty arenas

Whispering
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Yes, it has. I even remember this inane discussion in the tour thread for the ArtRave. The tours before had scalpers and resellers, for sure! I bought tickets from them. :) Even C2C had a ton of scalpers, as that tour was in demand and several shows were in smaller type venues. 

Reality
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

Yes, it has. I even remember this inane discussion in the tour thread for the ArtRave. The tours before had scalpers and resellers, for sure! I bought tickets from them. :) Even C2C had a ton of scalpers, as that tour was in demand and several shows were in smaller type venues. 

Then it shouldn't be that big of an issue, right? Unless my head's all f*cked up, I don't remember anyone complaining about the attendance rate for the artRAVE or for C2C tour.

Whispering
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Then it shouldn't be that big of an issue, right? Unless my head's all f*cked up, I don't remember anyone complaining about the attendance rate for the artRAVE or for C2C tour.

That's correct. It's just a couple of drama queens here stirring up hysteria. They could be truly new to all of this or they are just stirring up trouble. You never know around here, as we have a lot of trolls. 

Archived