:

:

:

opinion

Gaga - Grammys 2018

bubbletea

Featured Posts

bubbletea

let's all hope that 2017 will be a boring year in music like 2016, this will get some chances of the Academy being merciful to Joanne for the next Grammys. This year, they nominated Demi's album wich was a "flop" and also nominated Kelly Clarkson single new version, that was not a smash!!! I would say that is impossible for Gaga to compete on the main categories like AOTY, SOTY or ROTY!

But who knows? 

My predictions are:

Joanne - Best Pop Vocal Album

Million Reasons - Best Pop Solo Performance

2020Covid19IsOurs

Best music video - John Wayne 

If that doesn't happen, I'll coming for ye Granmi

giphy.gif

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Luke78619
13 minutes ago, DWUWpartII said:

Best music video - John Wayne 

If that doesn't happen, I'll coming for ye Granmi

giphy.gif

This :firega:

but it needs exposure so get to work monsters :grr:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

monsterdino

Joanne - Album of The Year

Million Reasons - Song of The Year

Million Reasons - Record of The Year

This could happen to Million Reasons if we push it and stream it on all services, now that we got Radio support. If you say that MR is not a hit to be nominated for SOTY and ROTY, then explain how Formation was nominated when it's peak was #10?

3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

If you say that MR is not a hit to be nominated for SOTY and ROTY, then explain how Formation was nominated when it's peak was #10?

Chart positions do not always equate to cultural impact. 

bubbletea
7 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Joanne - Album of The Year

Million Reasons - Song of The Year

Million Reasons - Record of The Year

This could happen to Million Reasons if we push it and stream it on all services, now that we got Radio support. If you say that MR is not a hit to be nominated for SOTY and ROTY, then explain how Formation was nominated when it's peak was #10?

beyonce is grammy-fav, and gaga always the victim, but unfortunaly not the only artist who grammy keeps ignoring all years...  and surely Beyoncé isn't the only grammy-favorite, there are a lot of artists who release bad albuns or flopped singles and their music is always awarded because of "quality" or "sales" in that grammys thing

#JusticeForARTPOP 

I can't with people thinking 2016 was a boring year in music. :madge:

Maybe it wasn't the music, but some of y'all's taste :reductive:

2017 isn't likely to be a boring year music as well, but I could see Joanne snatching some Grammy nods regardless. It deserves to.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

monsterdino
Just now, sammybunny said:

beyonce is grammy-fav, and gaga always the victim, but unfortunaly not the only artist who grammy keeps ignoring all years...  and surely Beyoncé isn't the only grammy-favorite, there are a lot of artists who release bad albuns or flopped singles and their music is always awarded because of "quality" or "sales" in that grammys thing

#JusticeForARTPOP 

Then we need to keep streaming Million Reasons to make it a major hit, now is the time since we have support from radio. This could be Gaga's "Hello" moment tbh. It's already a GP favourite but the problem is not many people know it besides the fans and other fanbases.

BloodyJudas

Well guys , I just need to vent and I don't think it would be proper to create a thread about that. Let me walk you through the situation that has really thrown me off the balance. I logged into gagadaily to check up on the possible information about MR  Billboard chart position and the moment I entered the site , I found out the single would re-enter the chart at number 4. I got so overwhelmed with emotions and simply couldn't contain my excitement and I sent a snap to my closest friends informing them about Gaga's milestone and one of them ( a very good friend of mine who happens to be gay and a Beyoncé hardcore stan) instead of congratulating Gaga on her achievement , responded by asking me "Was I the only one who thought the Metallica performance with Gaga sucked". His snarky message got me so agitated that I had no choice but blow off steam. I wrote him that I don't really care about his opinion regarding the performance , the mic was screwed up and it was not Gaga's fault , she carried  her part off effortlessly and I added he should look out for Bey. Honestly ? It was so rude of him and I don't really get some of you guys lamenting over the fact Bey hasn't been given the AOTY award. Adele totally deserved it and if Beyoncé had gotten that one , the Beyhive would be putting on airs now. Her success  went to their head and they needed to fall flat on their face. 

hijadeputa

I really think that we can get an Album of the Year nod for Joanne, since the album is selling well and having some form of impact. And not too talk about that MR just went top 5 is another great thing, we should expect a few nods, best pop vocal album, best pop solo performance, song of the year with MR if we're lucky. 

Archived