:

:

:

review

Gaga is serving Beyoncé level slayage at the box office.

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps
Just now, littlepotter said:

Don't tell me how I'm gonna name Joanne Ball Tour and John Wayne Music Video

you're a horny hunty aren't you? instead a triplet you want a quintet :oprah:

well that can be arranged :hor::gaycat: 2EnN5Qm.gif

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewStevens
17 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Interesting fact: I checked out Vancouver show. Its map changed into the one with blue dots where you can pick the available seat instead of waiting ticketmaster to throw something at you. It seems like people bought most tickets, resales are not that much :giveup:

There are more than a 100 GA tickets on stubhub for the Vancouver show. GA is supposed to be a credit card only area but Scalpers bought them with gift cards and they are shipping the gift cards along with the tickets. 

GagaMyBlood95
3 minutes ago, merlot said:

i'm not happy about this!

most of the tickets are on resales and double the price, we can't afford it

and the stadium will probably end up half empty 

It's February.. Those who are re-selling the tickets will lower the price as the date gets closer, just to make some money if they can't sell them now.. So I wouldn't worry about it

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

you're a horny hunty aren't you? instead a triplet you want a quintet :oprah:

well that can be arranged :hor::gaycat: 2EnN5Qm.gif

Guess gaga is gonna have to keep slaying so we can have more babies :gaysia:

Little RuPaul Guest Judge is on the way

chaeri pls

AlphaMonster
3 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

There are more than a 100 GA tickets on stubhub for the Vancouver show. GA is supposed to be a credit card only area but Scalpers bought them with gift cards and they are shipping the gift cards along with the tickets. 

Wow. Do you have any ide how I can get my ticket before bots when second toronto show goes on sale 

JevyDuty

Will I go to hell if I purchase tickets for the second date as well? :hor: I think I want to. It's my first time seeing Gaga, why not make it a double whammy?

StarstruckIllusion
33 minutes ago, LM said:

Where's Prague tho?:lolly:

What about Prague?

DrewStevens
2 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Wow. Do you have any ide how I can get my ticket before bots when second toronto show goes on sale 

I don't think there's a way to get them before them. They are automated to buy them as soon as the sale begins. Maybe the phone line or the box office are better ways to get tickets. I honestly hate Ticketmaster and their site. I have bought all my tickets in the box office because they are way more helpful.

AlphaMonster
4 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

I don't think there's a way to get them before them. They are automated to buy them as soon as the sale begins. Maybe the phone line or the box office are better ways to get tickets. I honestly hate Ticketmaster and their site. I have bought all my tickets in the box office because they are way more helpful.

I never experienced such concert where bots attacked tickets to the limit there was nothing left in 2 minutes :giveup:

Would they sell on phone among that rush hmmmm

9 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

It's February.. Those who are re-selling the tickets will lower the price as the date gets closer, just to make some money if they can't sell them now.. So I wouldn't worry about it

how long do you think i should wait?

won't the resale tickets sell out fast too? :giveup:

GloZell Green

I'm pressed because I didn't get tickets :( There better be another date for Chicago

My mom for so angry and she wrote on her Facebook page :rip: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

DrewStevens
1 minute ago, AlphaMonster said:

I never experienced such concert where bots attacked tickets to the limit, there was nothing left in 2 minutes :giveup: Would they sell on phone among that rush hmmmm

I don't know but it's insane. 

There are more than 2250 tickets being sold on StubHub, Ticketmaster has more than 500 on resale and there are at least 2000 tickets being sold on other resellers sites. So I'm pretty sure more than a quarter of the sales went to resellers.

AlphaMonster
1 minute ago, DrewStevens said:

I don't know but it's insane. 

There are more than 2250 tickets being sold on StubHub, Ticketmaster has more than 500 on resale and there are at least 2000 tickets being sold on other resellers sites. So I'm pretty sure more than a quarter of the sales went to resellers.

Exactly. They hyperinflate the prices too. Is it possible to buy tix from office box during presale by the way

DrewStevens
2 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Exactly. They hyperinflate the prices too. Is it possible to buy tix from office box during presale by the way

I'm not sure but I think you may be able to. You should probably call them before going tho

Shipper

Never doubt the Gaga!  

:golfclap:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived