💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's biggest competitors for AOTY next year?

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
16 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

I think Joanne ia her best album but I think it won't be nominated for AOTY unless MR becomes a hit. 

Well mr is already a top 10 hit

FRANZGA

i'm okay with best pop vocal album, best pop solo performance and somg of the year for Million Reasons..

others can have the other..

SarahYuko
19 minutes ago, Robot said:

Guys I love Joanne but the Grammy's have been pretty crappy to her for a while. Don't raise your hopes up too high :emma:

I'd be surprised if she even gets nominated for AOTY

Exactly what I was about to say. Honestly, as much as the hype as been this past week, this is Lady Gaga. With her recent track record of being hated or ignored or underrated, we can pop our champagnes for one or two nominations.

Rebel Heart
5 minutes ago, Nafen said:

Chance the Rapper won 3 Grammys including BEST NEW ARTIST

Tell me again the Grammys is racist...

And two of those were in categories that were centred around rap music which only had black nominated artists. Tell me how the Grammys aren't racist when in the last 17 years 3 black musicians have won Album of The Year, when for the past 5 years at least that Grammy should have gone to a black musician. Wanna tell me again the Grammys aren't racist?

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Red Velvet

Joanne- great chance of winning. Best Pop Vocal Performance for Million Reasons will do, Song of The Year for Million Reasons or Perfect Illusion is a groundbreaking boob movement. Pop Album will possibly have Joanne also.

Katy's album -:toofunny: Considering she never got a Grammy beforem she still had a weak chance of winning, but she also had a chance for Best Pop Vocal Performance for "Chained to The Rhythm" or Best Pop Duo/Group Performance due to Chained To The Rhythm also featuring Bob Marley's grandson.

Divide- Good chance of winning, his competitors are Gaga and Joanne. Shape of You also have a chance on Best Pop Vocal Performance.

24k Magic- good chance of winning and also can be included for R&B Album category and 24k Magic can have a chance on SOTY.

Starboy- good chance of winning and can be included in R&B category, they can add Starboy on R&B Song of The Year.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

MarryTheSequins

Starboy is a better album than Joanne, but they'll probably give it to Ed Sheeran or Taylor if she releases so it doesn't matter about quality anyway I guess

blackpink

Joanne deserves AOTY. But she is up against pretty strong contenders so I hope she is nominated in a bunch of categories :giveup:

and I don't buy that Taylor isn't releasing this year. watch her drop a surprise release on Katy's second single release or something :rip: 

Anveeroy

Grammys are unpredictable. They didn't nominate the edge of glory, ARTPOP(Album). I will be surprised if JOANNE gets an AOTY nomination... They didn't nominate ANTI also! So who knows!  

*But they nominated Teenage Dream (MS 52). Prism (61) was nominated for POP VOCAL ALBUM. Prism and ARTPOP has same MS!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

1 hour ago, Bradley Cooper said:

taking into account Taylor Swift's announcement that she was not going to release an album this year

56 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

She's not releasing an album this year, she said.

Taylor never said that.

What she said at the Super Bowl was that that performance was going to be the only tour date of the year, but it does not mean that she won't release an album later or give any promo performances. And her tours always start the following year anyways.

She has been writing and recording at least since the Hyde Park tour dates of the 1989 World Tour, well into the back half of the era, and been silent on social media for the most part. She also liked posts on tumblr about TS6 iirc. So yeah, the album is def coming this year

who will love me when the night is over

Archived