:

:

review

Metallica fan reacts to Grammy performance

mmm

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
20 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Holy **** that forum praises Gaga like a metal goddess.

Someone even said this: "But on second and third viewing, it works. Would have preferred Gaga sing the whole thing; James is our guy but her voice is beyond human capability."

:firega:

here we go!!

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphaMonster
2 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

:firega:

here we go!!

Literally most of the fans were asking if Gaga and Metallica recorded the demo of the song together like they did with one of their previous collaborations, some others were saying that Metallica should have invited Gaga to their show tonight to sing the song properly together :giveup:

DeanWinchester
8 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

The last part was better than the first and I actually think it would've been better if Gaga stayed more in one area and didn't jump everywhere. 

That's how she is. she did the same with the RS

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

some others were saying that Metallica should have invited Gaga to their show tonight to sing the song properly together :giveup:

Ive read these as well. While there are a few haters, most I've come across are positive and blame the tech instead. Articles from RS, BB, EW, Pitchfork etc also focus on how they went on regardless of tech issues

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

FGGrayson
16 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Sis I can't translate this :toofunny:

Edit: and regardless there are a lot of examples of praise going on on social media as well. At the very least it would be mixed, but, it seems to be leaning on more of the positive 

13 minutes ago, LGQOP said:

Hunty take out your Spanish to English dictionary :sharon: Also,they are making fun of her moves saying she exagerated them.:bye:

10 minutes ago, Joel said:

UGHH LATAM metalheads are way too masc-fragile to admit they like it 

wel, in the forum and that facebook page, they are praising her and saying she saved the perfomance, some of then are shook she knew the lyrics tho

if we take YT comments... oh well, i mean, that's the most hatefull place on earth :rip:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

3 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

wel, in the forum and that facebook page, they are praising her and saying she saved the perfomance, some of then are shook she knew the lyrics tho

if we take YT comments... oh well, i mean, that's the most hatefull place on earth :rip:

Bueno, prefiero los comentarios de fb donde dicen que es muy extra con el baile, a los de YT donde dicen que no puede cantar

Sacrilegio :fthis:

FGGrayson
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

They stan harder for Gaga than some people on this forum :giveup: 

i know lol

Just now, Joel said:

Bueno, prefiero los comentarios de fb donde dicen que es muy extra con el baile, a los de YT donde dicen que no puede cantar

Sacrilegio :fthis:

lol, en YT esta la gente mas amargada del planeta, en casi todos los videos hay comentarios de odio y drags, a veces ni son fans, solo haters que van a videos a hablar mierda de ella, en los forums y sitios de Metallica estan emputados con los Grammys y hablando bien de ella, slay

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

DrKindnessKunt1999
7 minutes ago, Allison M said:

What is this from? 

From her SnapChat. It was the day when she preformed the David Bowie medley. 

Allison M
Just now, MannyMonroe18 said:

From her SnapChat. It was the day when she preformed the David Bowie medley. 

Ohhhh. Aww

2 hours ago, Fay said:

Or read comments on Metallica forum, they actually loved Gagas performance and thought she saved the performance.

https://forums.metallica.com/t/grammys-live-discussion-thread/10716/984

Would have preferred Gaga sing the whole thing; James is our guy but her voice is beyond human capability.

#truthtea :giveup:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

RAMROD

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 hours ago, Fay said:

They have an event after the grammys where they will perform, hope Gaga shows up and performs with them.

Tbh I think gaga should invite them to preform her next time she gets a big gig out of respect. Probably a bad idea in terms of promo though, so maybe she shouldn't. 

Archived