opinion

I feel bad for Metallica.

pedrohemg

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannaeDrive

**** Grammy's, they should be ashamed for producing such a sh!t show. I loved the performance but.so disappointed at that mike mishap. I'm furious.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

DeanWinchester
13 minutes ago, edgy said:

I dont think us spreading this around is a good idea.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Squeeshy Keety
1 minute ago, Sizzily said:

When you're too busy being a sjw and you forget to do your job.

You have a real obsession with SJWs.

I'm amazed you seem to be able to bring them up in any thread :classy:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I dont think us spreading this around is a good idea.

It's not, but it's kinda out of our control at this point. The metal fans are gonna feel about Gaga however they're going to feel.

Eighteen

the grammys needs to shape up i mean that was terrible. 1. not even introducing metallica whose song was being sung, and 2. for not turning on the mic to make it look even more so like it was all about gaga like the blunders were INSANE this evening. 

Squeeshy Keety

I would feel terrible if Gaga's mic cut out during it, so I really sympathize with Metallica fans :saira:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, edgy said:

It's not, but it's kinda out of our control at this point. The metal fans are gonna feel about Gaga however they're going to feel.

I know what you mean, I just wish that messy twitter doesn't add to the fire. I know there were problems, but I saw it as a positive still but now reading GGD's reaction kinda depresses me. I really thought it worked out

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Mikey Monster
18 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Ok, Gaga delivered as always. But how the **** did Laverne Cox forget to say Metallica's name? And James mic failing was equally disrespectful.

Ikr???!!!??? I love Laverne but WTF?!? She should give respect where it's ****ing due maybe she screwed up but god they've been around since 1982! They are amazing and did amazing Gaga did too **** technical difficulties they killed it! P.S. I love Laverne Cox ❤️ I just think that was disrespectful :saladga:

Mikey McCampbell

PopBitch
16 minutes ago, alushlullaby said:

Because let's be honest sis. The new generation that's watching the grammys only cares about Gaga not Metallica it was probably a mistake, but oh well :)

Metallica's new album 2016 - debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200, selling 291,000 album-equivalent units in its first week, and topping the charts in 57 countries. The album sold over two million copies.

Yeah, no one tuned in for Metallica at all.  LOL

crushedlemonice

I won't blame Laverne too much because I think it was just an honest mistake from her

The script clearly included Metallica because she said 8-time grammy winner first, but then somehow skipped directly to 6-time grammy winner Lady Gaga

Archived