:

:

:

opinion

I feel bad for Metallica.

pedrohemg

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I know what you mean, I just wish that messy twitter doesn't add to the fire. I know there were problems, but I saw it as a positive still but now reading GGD's reaction kinda depresses me. I really thought it worked out

Yeah, the gays can be kinda extra sometimes. :lana:

It's a shame because Gaga was kinda of on a roll and winning over metal fans would've been a plus, but due to technical errors and Laverne forgetting to mention Metallica in her intro, I wouldn't blame Metallica stans from being salty and disliking the performance.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka

im really really mad. I hope they do another performance maybe not at this floppy show but at some other venue or something. The Grammys should pay for it and televise it. Ugh. I'm so pissed

Laverne missing out on their names is, at this point, minor in comparison to the mic issue. Like yikes.

3 points in and ready for more

TheKillerQueen

I feel like vomiting, after so much hype for this to happen. Very very very messy. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

I think after the initial technical difficulties it worked out. It just sucks because the metal community is very difficult. I would've proffered Gagas mic not working for the first verse tbh.

And Laverne completely not mentioning Metallica at all was beyond rude. It wasn't even Gagas performance, she was just a guest.

BYE

display name
17 minutes ago, iCpro said:

I went to watch it but I clicked off after 30s cause I was cringing so hard from the mic issue :air:

Same! I tried watching it just now, and lord. Embarrassing. :rip: 

AlphaMonster

I hope Gags' tattoo isn't real.

After this performance, I don't think Metallica will be lovey dovey with Gaga. Not because of her performance, Gaga rocked but it was a bad experience. First, orange is the new black trans woman (don't know her name) only introduced Gaga, then James Hetfield's mic was off. 

Metallica fans are quite fanatic, I expect some of them to dislike Gaga because she simply did not give her mic to James. 

misunderstood
2 minutes ago, PopBitch said:

Metallica's new album 2016 - debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200, selling 291,000 album-equivalent units in its first week, and topping the charts in 57 countries. The album sold over two million copies.

Yeah, no one tuned in for Metallica at all.  LOL

That's so cool! :toofunny:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Sizzily
10 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

You have a real obsession with SJWs.

I'm amazed you seem to be able to bring them up in any thread :classy:

It's not hard to do.

One Banned Boi

24 minutes ago, alushlullaby said:

Because let's be honest sis. The new generation that's watching the grammys only cares about Gaga not Metallica it was probably a mistake, but oh well :)

Metallica might not be pop but they have plenty of fans AND it was their performance with guest Gaga, meanwhile it was shown as Gaga show.

Reality

I don't blame Laverne, that was just an honest mistake.

I was cringing at the performance. It's not that it was bad, per se, but it was just that you could visibly see the frustration on James' face and you could tell they put a lot into that performance, but it just didn't work out.

Metallica are legends, so while I do think there will be some backlash, it's certainly not going to ruin their reputation or anything. 

Talking about Gaga for a second, I thought she was phenominal, all things considered. She tried to make the best out of a bad situation, and I thought she killed it. But, that crowd surf, though :giveup: I should have known she was going to do that.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

DeanWinchester
6 minutes ago, Miel said:

Laverne missing out on their names is, at this point, minor in comparison to the mic issue. Like yikes.

me and my dad were going "wtf?" every second James' mic was off

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived