Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga at 59th Grammy Awards

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Fame IV
1 hour ago, lennon said:

I really didn't like it, I mean she sang well as usual. She was great. I just don't like the look, (a metallica top, really ? they could have been more inventive ) the fake mush pit....the staged body surfing. I don't know, it didn't feel natural. It's like she was trying to hard, with her red carpet look as well. Her dress at the party afterwards was beautiful though. 

It was cohesive to the theme of the performance. And she was rock star.

A Star is Born ⭐

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid
11 hours ago, alushlullaby said:

Here's how I feel I know people will quote me with "Nobody cares" "Why post then?" etc. but oh well people don't like anything not positive.

Here's my thing: I know Metallica are legends and all but why should they be the main performance? Lady Gaga has an album out that needs to be promoted and she has a lot going for her name right now since the Super Bowl. Why waste it on a Metallica tribute? The performance going wrong is a sign imo that this wasn't the right choice. ONLY New artists should be represented and honored at the grammys. The old folks have already gotten their praise and still get it. It's a mess in my opinion. I don't have to like Metallica nor do I have to be positive about their music just because their metal legends. A mess. A John Wayne performance would've been great.

This is really ignorant of you

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, Totodile said:

Has anyone talked about her dancing yet though? tumblr_inline_nw6nalLptS1qf3eh3_500.gif

spin that record, babe.

o2vCKTY.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

johnmonster

I think she looked fabulous, but the technical difficulties made it very awkward to watch...fake crowds are normal in shows like this, and I think the crowd surf was pretty cool. I'm not really a metal fan, but I guess Metallica found a way to make themselves appeal to the more mainstream, younger demographic. Ask Lady Gaga to sing with you! 

3 hours ago, Same DNA said:

It was cohesive to the theme of the performance. And she was rock star.

that was pretty cheesy. 

5 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

This is really ignorant of you

I'm not gonna waste my time looking for that stupid, ignorant, idiotic, chiansmokers stand, douche guy, you quoted...so I'm just gonna say: I agree with you, he or she or it is really ignorant:trollga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Michelle

It was ****ING EVERYTHING I wanted minis the mic but they're all pros and just went with it!! **** yessss I'm still rocking to it🤘🏼   

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Gaga can do every thing, she totally killed it and was true to form. Always so proud of Lady Gaga!!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

KweenSupreme

The technical difficulties definitely made me cringe, but the show at that point was already a hot mess so I didn't think it was that bad. She looked flawless and did her thing. 

One of my friends mentioned how Gaga should have done the Bee Gees' tribute instead. Thoughts? Personally, I loved her all black metal look and prefer that to a sixties vibe and Demi did a great job. 

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

so far the best collab in years----for me <3 

loved every second of it & i hope she'll do few more appearances w them in future

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived