Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele Wins All 5 Grammys

Dutch

Featured Posts

donutellha

grammy magnet is a magnet

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
Just now, monsterdino said:

There are 10000 categories you don't expect all categories to be televised right?

You guys are all so rude lmfao I know, they just seem like important categories. That's why I asked. Jesus.

Emigrante
6 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Why the **** would they announce this now and not during the ceremony 

there is no time for all the categories altogether

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Gov Hooka
9 minutes ago, merlot said:

tumblr_lzd07jGsxd1r3sf9do1_250.gif

why did you do this :cryga: This literally breaks my heart :giveup: the injustice and disrespect to BTW :fthis:

13 minutes ago, merlot said:

tumblr_lzd07jGsxd1r3sf9do1_250.gif

This gif makes me soooo so so sad... Seriously, Gaga poured her heart, soul, and life into Born This Way more than Adele or anyone else ever could for that matter. It's even worse to think that this moment was around the same time of her downfall which she's still recovering from. Gosh....

3 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Way to say it rudely lol I understand that, but best pop vocal always seems so important. I see it and AOTY get talked about the most.

Yea the 2 pop ones should be during the ceremony

Just now, Bae said:

This gif makes me soooo so so sad... Seriously, Gaga poured her heart into Born This Way more than Adele or anyone else did for that matter. It's even worse to think that this moment was around the same time of her downfall which she's still recovering from. Gosh....

one of the worst moment in my stan life

rs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gif

androiduser
4 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Way to say it rudely lol I understand that, but best pop vocal always seems so important. I see it and AOTY get talked about the most.

it seems more important than it actually is because it's usually a category filled with pop diva names, so it's a big category on fan forums, but in reality it's just one the many genre-related categories

Moebius

Grammys website is livestreaming it lol

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

androiduser
4 minutes ago, Bae said:

This gif makes me soooo so so sad... Seriously, Gaga poured her heart into Born This Way more than Adele or anyone else did for that matter. It's even worse to think that this moment was around the same time of her downfall which she's still recovering from. Gosh....

but to be honest, Adele really poured all her heart into her album, literally .... come on, not only Gaga works hard and has talent

2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

but to be honest, Adele really poured all her heart into her album, literally .... come on, not only Gaga works hard and has talent

In no way am I trying to discredit Adele. Yes, she poured her heart into her album, but she clearly did not BECOME it. Gaga was so committed to her music that it destroyed her

androiduser
1 minute ago, Bae said:

In no way am I trying to discredit Adele. Yes, she poured her heart into her album, but she clearly did not BECOME it. She was so committed to her music that it destroyed her

what, who was destroyed? Adele? Gaga? Neither was destroyed in my opinion?

Just now, androiduser said:

what, who was distroyed? Adele? Gaga? Neither was destroyed in my opinion?

edited my post.

Archived