💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga will sing ''Moth Into Flame'' with Metallica

Regina George

Featured Posts

somnambulist
15 minutes ago, imcdv said:

dont get mw wrong i like a few metallica songs and of cohs i love gags, aand i think their performance together will snatch weaves

but am i the only one eho thinks this collab is kind off random? i mean where this come from tho? who came with the idea? :duck:

Its not random at all. Gaga has been approached by like every metal legend. They all respect her and some want a collab. Also her style can be VERY metal sometimes. I think this performance will be polarizing (some metal fans dont like the idea of a pop star doing metallica, and some gaga stans literally dont know any metallica songs) but I think she's going to be amazing.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Judas Oyster said:

What was the first of the three? MetalliGa, Bowie and then I don't remember😂 Sound of Music was at the Oscars... 

Your Song with Elton John at the two sided piano in 2010 if it wasn't mentioned before. They mixed in one of her songs too.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Whispering
13 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

Well let's see how the GP react before I speak 

The reaction of the GP has nothing to do with whether a performance fits in with the Grammys. You were questioning the appropriateness of this performance, not the likelihood of a favorable reaction from the GP. The Grammys is about all kinds of music, not just mainstream pop music. 

Judas Oyster
1 minute ago, Shadow said:

Your Song with Elton John at the two sided piano in 2010 if it wasn't mentioned before. They mixed in one of her songs too.

Thanks Shadow <3 It was about her performing these 3 last years in a row, and I totally forgot about the C2C performance with Tony in 2015 😂🙈

The Your Song & Speechless mash-up was very cool :)

Are you excited for tonight to see those guitars play? :rockstar:

50 minutes ago, imcdv said:

dont get mw wrong i like a few metallica songs and of cohs i love gags, aand i think their performance together will snatch weaves

but am i the only one eho thinks this collab is kind off random? i mean where this come from tho? who came with the idea? :duck:

You do know Gaga is a metal head right?

Before she was famous, a part of her act was dancing to heavy metal songs.

Judas Priest is referenced in the Born This Way cover.

Iron Maiden is on the list of Gaga's influences.

This is in no way, shape, or form, random.

3 hours ago, Kefir said:

We haven't seen the whole schedule for The Grammys yet.

Is there any possibility that she has 2 performances? 

One w/ Metallica and one just for her? 

Nope. Only nominees are allowed to perform, something like that. 

20 minutes ago, 262626 said:

Nope. Only nominees are allowed to perform, something like that. 

what about katy, bruno,ed

56 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

Thanks Shadow <3 It was about her performing these 3 last years in a row, and I totally forgot about the C2C performance with Tony in 2015 😂🙈

The Your Song & Speechless mash-up was very cool :)

Are you excited for tonight to see those guitars play? :rockstar:

Of course! My favorite pop artist and my favorite metal band performing together? If you told me this was going to happen, I'd never believe in all my 8 years of being a monster of hers. Now that it's happening, I feel like I just won the lotto, I'm thrilled. Couldn't ask for a better collaboration in a musical working of the ages! :rockstar:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

27 minutes ago, Taka said:

Guys can you plz tell me how many ours left till grammy ?

50mins until red carpet and 2h50mins to show I think

Judas Oyster
12 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Of course! My favorite pop artist and my favorite metal band performing together? If you told me this was going to happen, I'd never believe in all my 8 years of being a monster of hers. Now that it's happening, I feel like I just won the lotto, I'm thrilled. Couldn't ask for a better collaboration in a musical working of the ages! :rockstar:

I was betting you would be extra excited since I know you like rock/metal music but didn't know they were your favorite :D It's gonna be a good performance :) I don't listen to Metallica but it's a perfect match so it will be cool to see :cool:

Regina George
1 hour ago, Taka said:

Guys can you plz tell me how many ours left till grammy ?

Archived