💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

CTTR discounted on iTunes

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Gaga Lazuli
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

I don't get why people are celebrating something not-good happening to someone else :emma: Like I get it some people were mean to this fan base a few years ago, but that was a few years ago and we've come leaps and bounds since then and it's just mean to be holding grudges and wishing bad stuff onto others :noparty:

I wish Katy the best with her sales and it's fine if the song doesn't do well anyway, not every song will do well and that's the reality of selling music. I've got my copy so I'm happy as it is :woohoo: 

But it wasn't just few years ago, they been mean and rude to us till this day since Katy "won" the Applause VS. Roar. I love Katy but I also love Karma.

Little Monsters Torture Me

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Oh wow. Didn't think they would so quick because of the optics on how that would look to discount a song that's not even 2 days old :emma:

Like after the first week I could understand.. but now they just look desperate. 

Poor Katy I might actually start feeling bad for her cause she's getting dragged so hard by literally everyone. 

I hope Gaga speaks out and shows her some support, she knows how this must feel.. 

Gaga Lazuli
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

@LetsGetHigh wait where does it say it's discounted? :confused: I don't know how kworb stuff works so I'm not sure if I'm missing something in the picture or what :emma: 

it has the "$" sign

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, LGQOP said:

But it wasn't just few years ago, they been mean and rude to us till this day since Katy "won" the Applause VS. Roar. I love Katy but I also love Karma.

Τhat kind of thinking is accepted only when it's done by a 5 years old kid

Haroon
Just now, LGQOP said:

But how is being mean and rude back going to do anything except feed into a feud and make things worse in the future if Katy outsells Gaga in any way? It'll just become a vicious pissing contest cycle :rip: 

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Haroon said:

@LetsGetHigh wait where does it say it's discounted? :confused: I don't know how kworb stuff works so I'm not sure if I'm missing something in the picture or what :emma: 

$ next to the song means its discounted. Dont wp me daddy Im not lying

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

Pharamon
21 minutes ago, donutellha said:

MESS

stop making chained to the bottom of the charts happen

NECYsvd.gif 

AHAHAHA THAT GIF OMG

Gaga Lazuli
9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

But how is being mean and rude back going to do anything except feed into a feud and make things worse in the future if Katy outsells Gaga in any way? It'll just become a vicious pissing contest cycle :rip: 

Well I've never been extremely mean or rude to any fan of Katy like they are to me, but I do defend Gaga from the crap they say about her. It got tiring since 2013 seeing posts calling Gaga a flop, over, Lady Payola, and laughing at her and saying that she made that "I write for the music not the charts" an excuse to hide how Katy "ended her career" back in 2013. And now they're saying that it was just a buzz single, and still calling perfect illusion a flop when it did way better than CTTR? I'm sorry but I cant help being happy at the fans, not Katy. 

monsterdino
23 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Katy Perry's new hit is now discounted on iTunes! Roll out throughout all iTunes stores is coming.

zR7uiNU.png

Don't forget to give Katy and Skip your coins!

wait but where's this from? I checked iTunes and it's not discounted

receipts please

Archived