💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

funny

Mistake at the beginning of the JW Music Video

Savage

Featured Posts

Anyone else notice the hat is different? Also, when did she get outside, lmao? The white background was a full-on room in MR. VID STILL SLAYS AND IS THE BEST THING SINCE TELEPHONE. (Makes Sense)

Cailleach

Even gaga doesn't know, I mean look at the face she makes when she looks around and sees the horse, shes like "wtf"

That's not very born this way of you

Just now, Coulorcraft said:

Girl don't ruin it for urself 

Don't worry I still STAN IT SO HARD and I want it to be the third single SO BAD. #1 on YouTube and iTunes Music Vids, the GP is truly here for it.

Just now, Cailleach said:

Even gaga doesn't know, I mean look at the face she makes when she looks around and sees the horse, she said like "wtf"

lol this comment is amazing. It gave me life.

YeehawKylie

It's on purpose. It's not supposed to be continual story, rather, continual visuals. The MR video didn't even end with her sitting...she was standing. 

11 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

It's on purpose. It's not supposed to be continual story, rather, continual visuals. The MR video didn't even end with her sitting...she was standing. 

The director's cut actually ends the MR where the JW video begins. :sis: 

What if we consider Perfect Illusion is the continuation of Telephone, she sing to Beyonce "It was a perfect illusion", then continues to Million Reasons and finishes with the incredible John Wayne? :trollga:

I dont know, I am just wishing there was a video continuation for Paparazzi/Telephone/?... :cryga:

On the other hand, it is funny that people were questioning how they would put together Million Reasons with the next video, and there you have it, one of the most amazing Gaga videos so far.

hausofgay

the white background in the MR mv was a perfect illusion :toofunny:

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Gardevoir
29 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

Anyone else notice the hat is different? Also, when did she get outside, lmao? The white background was a full-on room in MR. VID STILL SLAYS AND IS THE BEST THING SINCE TELEPHONE. (Makes Sense)

it's a pastish. It's meant to be humorous and illogical. xddd

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived