šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

question

does gaga have daddy issues?

OysterBaby

Featured Posts

OysterBaby
23 minutes ago, FlyingF said:

It's basic psychology that men are attracted to women who remind them in some way of their mother and women are attracted to men who in some way remind them of their father.. do the research before making disgusting, un-affiliated baseless comments about someone's relationship you know absolutely zero about.

I am aware of this theory, and it is part of what prompted me to post this thread. AĀ colloquial term for Freud's Oedipus Complex would be "daddy issues". I fail to see how my post is rudeĀ :nails:

As a celebrity Gaga puts her life up for commentary from her fans and the public. Like I said, I support whoever she wants to have a relationship, but I believe as fans we are allowed to discuss it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustYouandI
52 minutes ago, Anastasia said:

This is rudeĀ 

Well she has said so herself, if I'm not mistaken in the last Howard Stern interview.

JustYouandI
20 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

They looked like they got along at thatĀ fashion show.Ā :happy:

The kid is pretty cute too. Her name is Bella and she is a teen.

OysterBaby
Just now, JustYouandI said:

Well she has said so herself, if I'm not mistaken in the last Howard Stern interview.

Precisely! And to people who say this isn't possible bc her father was so great to her are missing the point. A father complex can stem from a positive relationship too, it is not exclusive to those who had an abusive relationship. Not gonna lie, my criteria for a man is "Does he treat me as kind asĀ my grandpa treated me when I was a kid?"

Anyways, this was just a funny thread I made when I saw the resemblance.

giskardsb
18 minutes ago, Domino said:

It weirds me out that she's dating someone older than my own parents. It should not because age is only a number but somehow I feel sad for her tbh that she thinks she can't do better than that. Not a Kinney fan but he was much better and more realistic than this. He looks like one of those old rich dudes in Miami that get young girls to ride on their fancy boatsĀ 

"better" means providing love and support for Gaga, not how good he looks on her arm or some other superficial criteria.

8 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

The kid is pretty cute too. Her name is Bella and she is a teen.

Myz1200.jpg

I'm lowkey jealous. Gaga would be the coolest stepmom.

Stewful2929
3 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

"better" means providing love and support for Gaga, not whatever superficial criteria you are clearly judging with. Ā 

I'm not basingĀ this off looks I'm basing this off reality. Kinney is younger, with no kids and he must not have been that terrible for her to have been with him that long. This man is older with a teenager and Gaga has no kids and has never been married. Tbh if she is happy that is what matters.Ā 

JustYouandI
20 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Myz1200.jpg

I'm lowkey jealous. Gaga would be the coolest stepmom.

Imagine being able to get advise from her and stuff. Plus it looks like Gaga is making the efforts. She walked into the show with their arms intertwined and sat next to her and interacted and all that.

Even if I'm more grossed out than not by that relationship, there is always potential to be good. We just have to let her do her thing.

Whispering
10 minutes ago, Domino said:

I'm not basingĀ this off looks I'm basing this off reality. Kinney is younger, with no kids and he must not have been that terrible for her to have been with him that long. This man is older with a teenager and Gaga has no kids and has never been married. Tbh if she is happy that is what matters.Ā 

Why does that make one "better" than the other? Maybe age and wisdom makes Christian a better match? Maybe the fact that he has a daughter makes him a less self-centeredĀ person? (Having kids tends to do that.)Ā Maybe he is more settled...more confident in who he is as a person.Ā Those could be qualities that Gaga finds attractive.Ā 

16 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Why does that make one "better" than the other? Maybe age and wisdom makes Christian a better match? Maybe the fact that he has a daughter makes him a less self-centeredĀ person? (Having kids tends to do that.)Ā Maybe he is more settled...more confident in who he is as a person.Ā Those could be qualities that Gaga finds attractive.Ā 

PreachĀ :applause:

"My peopleā€¦ need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

45 minutes ago, OysterBaby said:

As a celebrity Gaga puts her life up for commentary from her fans and the public.

Although I'm sometimes guilty of it myself, I'm not sure I agree with this. She puts herĀ workĀ up for comment; her life, we just kind of take.

ChicaSkas

Don't all of us, really?Ā 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Jase locked this topic

Archived