💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Spotify and Katy Perry announce partnership

yxi

Featured Posts

lordmaler
5 hours ago, baptism said:

Katy getting those streams and billboards while Gaga gets cosmetic surgery. What is Gaga's team doing?

But what can be done at this point with Joanne?

Katy released another fun pop song that screams Katy Perry and young audience is here for it. 

Joanne is more targeted for 40+ people and that's why physical sales are higher.

Promotion costs and I am not sure that it would pay off... that's why we got million radio interviews this time.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
baptism
2 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

But what can be done at this point with Joanne?

Katy released another fun pop song that screams Katy Perry and young audience is here for it. 

Joanne is more targeted for 40+ people and that's why physical sales are higher.

Promotion costs and I am not sure that it would pay off... that's why we got million radio interviews this time.

Nothing can be done now but I hope that when she releases her next album she books better streaming deals. 

peto flex

Chained To The Rhythm added in Today's Top Hits ( 13,239,528 followers)

And it's the first one on the list ... 

💎💎

1 minute ago, Yukia said:

Chained To The Rhythm added in Today's Top Hits ( 13,239,528 followers)

And it's the first one on the list ... 

To think we've been battling to get anything from Gaga in there since September :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

thats a great strategy in their part but why not gaga though :(

EDIT: but yeah this statement by katy's representative made spotify seems like a money hungry coorporation, which is kinda pathetic. glad taylor boycotted them :lana:

lordmaler
3 minutes ago, baptism said:

Nothing can be done now but I hope that when she releases her next album she books better streaming deals. 

It's all about music.

If her next project will be catchy, fun and good, streaming numbers will be high without streaming deal.

If she will deliver bad album, there's no streaming deal that would save it.

They can put million banners all over internet and people may click on it, but if the song is bad they won't repeat it. Basic listeners won't force themselves to like it just because it's xxxx singer like fans are doing it.

peto flex
1 minute ago, lordmaler said:

It's all about music.

If her next project will be catchy, fun and good, streaming numbers will be high without streaming deal.

If she will deliver bad album, there's no streaming deal that would save it.

They can put million banners all over internet and people may click on it, but if the song is bad they won't repeat it. Basic listeners won't force themselves to like it just because it's xxxx singer like fans are doing it.

Joanne is not bad album too and there's no straming deal

💎💎

SlaeUrAnus

I do not hate her, I just hate how the GP eat up everything she does whilst our Gags is left in the dark :madge: 

Now this song is going to be shoved in our faces constantly and it's bound to be #1 :madge::madge: 

In my messy era.

peto flex

I don't care if get any warn points..

Katy Perry is talentless and if Chained to the rhythm peak higher than John Wayne........ :emma:

We should stream more.

Gaga is now trending on Twitter followed by JohnWayne and there is no Katy Perry there

I hope while performing on GRAMMYS Katy will fail with something and it will go viral and medias will drag her like they did early with Britney>> cancer 

Also i hope Gaga + Metallica will trend too like Super Bowl did on Twitter..

💎💎

I hate when you guys are shallow about charts and fellow pop stars like this. It's embarrassing. You guys were lifting her up just a few days ago when she wished Gaga good luck, but now you're tearing her down because she's making smart business moves. Stop projecting your insecurities. 

Archived