Spotify and Katy Perry announce partnership

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

AppleGa > SpotiPerry :classy:

I'm still an ARTPOPist at heart and a Music-not-the-blinger so I honestly couldn't care less :green: keep getting those #1's, queen. As long as Gaga's happy and rolling in the critical acclaim, all is right with the world :applause:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Smarticle

Percht for that summer release :applause: When will Gaga promo her album like this

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

FrankGutz
Just now, PartySick said:

AppleGa > SpotiPerry :classy:

I'm still an ARTPOPist at heart and a Music-not-the-blinger so I honestly couldn't care less :green: keep getting those #1's, queen. As long as Gaga's happy and rolling in the critical acclaim, all is right with the world :applause:

awwww i love u sis :diane:  flawless as always kween

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Glamourpuss

Although I would love Gaga to win in this "competition", I know it's irrelevant because Gaga's work speaks for itself and it is second to none. We don't need a number 1 chart position to prove that to us. The bitch is a multi Grammy Award winner. :firega:

and they just added her song to "today's top hits" playlist which followed by 13+ million people!

I AM HONESTLY FUMING! why can't we have things like that? 

28D7796500000578-3087159-Hard_to_handle_

PartySick
5 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

awwww i love u sis :diane:  flawless as always kween

Love you too :sara: I try :staymad:

And I mean it too tbh. That's Katy's niche. She's the fun queen that gets the best chart positions and makes everyone feel good which is great :flutter: I just prefer to stan for the critically acclaimed artist with a voice of solid gold, a background in theater, and a discography full of inspiring, thought provoking, and all around amazing music. That's Gaga's niche and they both fill their respective roles quite well :flutter:

So yeah, I'm wishing her the best :diane:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

16 minutes ago, PartySick said:

rolling in the critical acclaim, 

Well :derpga: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

DemeLarell
9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Wait a second...SUMMER RELEASE!? :shocked: That's so far, I can't wait that long :grr: 

ikr.... she better have another single out by then if this is the case! :grr:

vertigostick
13 minutes ago, merlot said:

and they just added her song to "today's top hits" playlist which followed by 13+ million people!

I AM HONESTLY FUMING! why can't we have things like that? 

Cause Gaga's sadly rolling for (smaller than Spotify/kinda floppy) APPLE MUSIC who literally haven't done anything for her apart from that useless A-Yo ad and the ridiculous John Wayne exclusive...

:toofunny:

Archived