💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

VIP presale question?

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

How fast do they sale out?? For my show (Pittsburgh) they go on sale Wednesday at 9am I plan on buying the backstage ones the SECOND they go up!! Will I manage to get them do you think, if I get the exactly at 9am?!?! I'm so nervous 

If you're doing it the second they're on sale, it all comes down to luck. Just be prepared and do what you can to save time e.g. have credit card info already put into the system, know exactly what you need to press, if you'll be redirected to any other website etc just so you don't get flustered at any point and click the wrong thing. 

Be on the computer ready on the site before 9am, and refresh - if all goes well, you'll get a ticket. It all depends on how many other people are trying to get it as well 

good luck!

Am I A Girl
12 minutes ago, Nicole said:

If you're doing it the second they're on sale, it all comes down to luck. Just be prepared and do what you can to save time e.g. have credit card info already put into the system, know exactly what you need to press, if you'll be redirected to any other website etc just so you don't get flustered at any point and click the wrong thing. 

Be on the computer ready on the site before 9am, and refresh - if all goes well, you'll get a ticket. It all depends on how many other people are trying to get it as well 

good luck!

Okay thanks!! I'll do everything you said! Idk if they will sale out instantly most people around here wouldn't even pay $500 

Just now, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

Okay thanks!! I'll do everything you said! Idk if they will sale out instantly most people around here wouldn't even pay $500 

I'm not even sure if there's a limit as to how many can purchase it anyway - it's 6 people per photo and by the sounds of it I don't think there'd be much one-on-one time do the photos don't take too long. I've seen quite a few people be successful so I'm sure you'll be fine! 

codymonster

The presale that you use the code from her website started on Wednesday morning for the show I'm going to, and tickets were gone, except for VIP tickets like 15 mins in.  Just tried an hour ago, so a day later, just to see if I'd get lucky, and got seats in 104, which were what I was looking for :emma:  

So the moral of the story; keep on trying. I thought I was ****ed and would have to wait until they went on sale for the public, but nope, got lucky!

Am I A Girl
5 minutes ago, codymonster said:

The presale that you use the code from her website started on Wednesday morning for the show I'm going to, and tickets were gone, except for VIP tickets like 15 mins in.  Just tried an hour ago, so a day later, just to see if I'd get lucky, and got seats in 104, which were what I was looking for   

So the moral of the story; keep on trying. I thought I was ****ed and would have to wait until they went on sale for the public, but nope, got lucky!

Congrats!! I hope I'm able to get the meet n greet tickets I'm so afraid they will sell out instantly 

Am I A Girl
6 minutes ago, codymonster said:

The presale that you use the code from her website started on Wednesday morning for the show I'm going to, and tickets were gone, except for VIP tickets like 15 mins in.  Just tried an hour ago, so a day later, just to see if I'd get lucky, and got seats in 104, which were what I was looking for   

So VIP were still available 15mins into the presale but all GA was sold out correct?? This kind of relieves me 

Archived