Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

I'm so triggered

Mary Jane Wayne

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

She wears Donatella Versace, but if she keeps this up she'll look like her too. 

She is super hot and sexy with out it, so why do it to yourself?? I'm getting a little emotional 

End Racism Now

Mary Jane Wayne
3 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

She wears Donatella Versace, but if she keeps this up she'll look like her too. 

She is super hot and sexy with out it, so why do it to yourself?? I'm getting a little emotional 

Ssssssh you're about to get attacked 

xoxo Craig
Just now, Mary Jane Wayne said:

Ssssssh you're about to get attacked 

I'm crying here! I want to see her beautiful, untouched face that I love. But I cant! 

In about 5 years of this, she'll look like a puffer fish! I dont want that to happen to my queen. I love her for being who she is, and chemicals and fake things is not who Gaga is

End Racism Now

• Haroon locked this topic
Haroon

Can we please not make topics like this and just let Gaga do what she wants to her face and body :rip: We've got so many great things going on that could be discussed so why are we making threads to bash her choices about her face? A face isn't the same as an outfit so please show some tact and sensitivity. You (general "you") wouldn't want someone to bash your face so don't do the same to others. If Gaga's face is what made you a fan and is what is keeping you a fan then I'm not quite sure what to say except that the future won't look bright for your relationship with Gaga - she's an individual who will make her own choices and her face will change over the years whether by choice or not. Either you accept those changes and let go of the fact that the person in control of her face is her, or you reject it and you have a lousy time :spin: If the latter that's your choice but please don't create clouds of negativity on GGD about it :noparty:

Archived