Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Who got shot in John Wayne?

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Who does Lady Gaga shoot at the end of the video?

Did she "kill" the old Gaga?

Or was it Joanne(Gaga's persona)?

Or was in the former friend in the trunk on Highway 10?

Or did Joanne "kill" Gaga?

And is the song our next single?

venusfly

Taking the comedic theme of the entire video into account I honestly just thnk it was thrown in for effect rather than plot. That's just me though :emma:

1 minute ago, LG said:

Taking the comedic theme of the entire video into account I honestly just thnk it was thrown in for effect rather than plot. That's just me though :emma:

no way we are talking about akerlund not a random idiot

monketsharona

Seeing how much the video is CrazyGa and basing on what she said about her realising she wants to be a pop superstar, I'd say she killed the Joanne persona

venusfly
Just now, RBNLM said:

no way we are talking about akerlund not a random idiot

:shrug: directors can make fun projects too, it just comes across that way to me but i know as much as you all do

Bayonetta
Just now, monketsharona said:

Seeing how much the video is CrazyGa and basing on what she said about her realising she wants to be a pop superstar, I'd say she killed the Joanne persona

But Joanne walks off at the end 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Heterophobia said:

With a guitar and a picture of John Wayne

End Racism Now

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Heterophobia said:

Yeah and it is basically the END :sleep:

DemeLarell
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Where can I find this. I haven't heard it in the interviews at all and this really sparks my curiosity. 

3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

2 minutes ago, Heterophobia said:

And before Gaga and Joanne meet up and either sing "Joanne" or "Hey Girl!".

sarahb
3 minutes ago, DemeLarell said:

Where can I find this. I haven't heard it in the interviewthinkall and this realltheparks my curiosity. 

There was a tweet that said she said it in the Beats 1 interview but she never did. I think theres a few fake quotes from that interview going around because I also saw one that claimed she said she was bringing the Born This Way Ball back to Australia :toofunny:

Luke78619

Ugh this annoys me, did the events of John wayne not happen? At the beginning the man in the horse doesn't have gaga at the back and at the end it's back to MR gaga

no one has said anything like this and people are talking like she's actually killed someone :duck:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Jenniferella
2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Ugh this annoys me, did the events of John wayne not happen? At the beginning the man in the horse doesn't have gaga at the back and at the end it's back to MR gaga

no one has said anything like this and people are talking like she's actually killed someone :duck:

It's not a literal representation, just listen to the lyrics and look at what's going on, this is all metaphorical. SHE LOVES BAD BOYS

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived