news

Gaga dating - according to People Magazine

wahljennifer322

Featured Posts

asana15
1 hour ago, Red said:

He's Bieber's manager?

No, he's his agent.

Scooter Braun is Bieber's manager, as well as Carly Ray Jepsen.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M
45 minutes ago, jvckk said:

@Red @Bio that's just as an agent for CAA, which is what he is for Gaga. He's not their manager, like Bobby is for Gaga. 

As long as she's happy, it's nothing to do with me. 

What's the difference between manager and agent? Like what are their jobs? 

PopBitch

A CAA agent?  I wouldn't trust him.  I thought she liked artistic men.  He's kind of icky looking.  But at least she's getting on with her life and seems happy. They said Taylor was at the Super Bowl.  I guess it made me think they were back together.

ElectricMonster
21 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

http://lauren-cohan.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=591

Its really weird to me that while he was dating lauren he used tobhang around gagas parents, them thinking he was just her agent, and now he is dating their daughter.

Yeah it's creepy. He probably wanted to gain Gaga's parents' confidence and date Gaga at the first opportunity.

I just hope he's a rebound guy.

I disapprove that relationship.

papa joe 2.0 . hmm, She knows she can be single right . I just hope hes not forcing himself on our gags

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Delusional Aura
49 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

Thats what I hope. Besides all the mess of thim being 50 and a dad and looking like her dad my main isssue is them workimg together. If he is HER agent, they are set up fpr disaster. I just really hope the outcome of the relationship wont be so heartbreaking for her.

Celine dion's husband was 29 years older than her AND was her manager. They loved each other very much. You do not know if it will be a disaster or not.

This goes for everyone as well on this thread who thinks looks are all that matter. I rather have a less attractive man and he's completely faithful and loving than have the hottest guy on the planet and have him treat me like ****. 

You do not know the dynamic of their relationship neither do I. If she goes for a man that's like her dad so what? She have always praised her father of being a great man. Maybe this is what she saw in this new guy. She may have choosed a man that replicates the way her father treated her mother: with love and respect and with dignity. 

Can't with you gays living in your perfect worlds in your mind that's unrealistic.

Stewful2929

This grosses me out so badly, for one he's almost 50 with a daughter closer in age to Gaga. Two he looks so much like her dad it's unreal. Three wtf Gaga I'm speechless. Truly 

plus he has dated so many of his clients 

artRaver

You guys be on here talk about sleeping with your cousins, uncles, step father removed twice but worried about the fact Gaga is dating an older man. Okay, lol. :giggle:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

2 minutes ago, Domino said:

This grosses me out so badly, for one he's almost 50 with a daughter closer in age to Gaga. Two he looks so much like her dad it's unreal. Three wtf Gaga I'm speechless. Truly 

Totally agree with you. I have no comments I'm so shocked with this. At first most of the people thought it was her DAD in pics. Disgusting...

CannaeDrive

He looks like a mob guy straight up from "Gommorah" (awesome Italian TV serie btw)

I'm not convinced tho they are dating, no solid proof this far.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived