Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga dating - according to People Magazine

wahljennifer322

Featured Posts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want a proof. They have only "source" and the photo from Super Bowl.

And Radar Online posted article about her and Taylor rekindling relationship yesterday. And today this. :giveup::giveup: No proofs....

lxdygxga
31 minutes ago, Bio said:

Yep, "Carino previously dated Walking Dead’s Lauren Cohan, and some of his clients include Hollywood’s biggest A-list stars like Justin Bieber, Amber Heard, Christina Aguilera, Simon Cowell, Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lopez."

@Red @Bio that's just as an agent for CAA, which is what he is for Gaga. He's not their manager, like Bobby is for Gaga. 

As long as she's happy, it's nothing to do with me. 

FadMadonsterStan

I'm still not over Gagas and Taylor's break up :toofunny:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

CatelynnMarie

Everyone's trashing his appearance and I'm over here like :awkney:

Shameful tbh. Since when was talking badly about someone else's appearance okay? Not cool guys :nails:

wahkeenasitka

He's a pretty hot older dude. Personally I think men in their early / mid 40s are at their sexiest prime. 

JustYouandI
43 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I do... *sigh*

Is this guy on her team tho? He's a talent agent, not HER talent agent. 

Thats what I hope. Besides all the mess of thim being 50 and a dad and looking like her dad my main isssue is them workimg together. If he is HER agent, they are set up fpr disaster. I just really hope the outcome of the relationship wont be so heartbreaking for her.

MonsterMum
41 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

I actually find him pretty attractive. 

I'm on your team, he is hot and probably a FREAK between the sheets

MJHolland
1 hour ago, Ray of Light said:

Ugly guys bring out the best in her music / creativity :excited2:

Shots f*cking FIRED :ladyhaha:

LaLuna
56 minutes ago, IAMSB said:

He's got a daughter tho :duck: Ugh I so wanted Gags to have a traditional married life :noparty:

I'm pretty sure she wanted it too, but take it from someone in her 30s, once you reach that age, finding a decent guy who's single and doesn't have kids becomes increasingly hard. Besides, for all we know he could be her rebound guy. It's too early to tell but maybe she's just mending her broken heart with him and having fun  :v:

This week is iconic,I bet that tomorrow she announces she's pregnant with Mark Ronson and releases a collaboration with Madonna:toofunny:

JustYouandI
42 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

So he's 18 years older than her? Wellp that is a big age difference. It's just 2 different generations basically and that is bound to cause sime issues. And the kid ..

But it is entirely her business so I just hope she knows what she wants and will be of course happy as long as she is.

And I don't find him ugly like many of you seem to. He's alright.

I think that becuase  he already has a daughter and probably has been married before he isnt in a stage in his life when he wants kids or marriage him, because he has lived it already. Maybe she would be able to focus on her career without worrying to be pressured for any of those things. 

The blurred lines between their personal and professional relationship is what worries me.

Some people in here criticizing her for dating an older man even though they can't get enough of Lana Del Rey's daddy-issue songs/videos and hungrily type "daddy" every time they see an attractive man in a forum :toofunny: 

She can do whatever she wants, and I'm pretty sure she's more experienced in dating/love than 99% of GGD.

JustYouandI
44 minutes ago, ElectricMonster said:

I think they are dating but it for sure won't last. He jumps from celebrity to celebrity and I feel bad cuz Gaga was in a vulnerable place and he took advantage of that and it's messed up because they knew eachother when she was with Taylor. And if he is her agent Taylor might have even met him. I think the problem is gaga doesn't know how to be single and not in a relationship so she is dating him more out of insecurity and ultimately she will be hurt, He was still dating Lauren end of 2016!!

http://lauren-cohan.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=591

Its really weird to me that while he was dating lauren he used tobhang around gagas parents, them thinking he was just her agent, and now he is dating their daughter.

Pharamon
1 hour ago, Ray of Light said:

Ugly guys bring out the best in her music / creativity :excited2:

that was so shallow of you

Archived