💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga dating - according to People Magazine

wahljennifer322

Featured Posts

JustYouandI
1 minute ago, hausofcy said:

It's actually none of our business who she dates but he's known to be a celeb hopper and I just don't wanna see him hurt her. 

On a sidenote: guuurl you had a chance with Bradley! What were you thinking 

Formula for disaster. 

On the other hand, Bradley has a pregnant girlfriend so that would have been a mess.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofcy
Just now, JustYouandI said:

Formula for disaster. 

On the other hand, Bradley has a pregnant girlfriend so that would have been a mess.

True but come on imagine them going to award shows together like the king and queen that they are :giveup:

🇯🇵

20 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

It's actually none of our business who she dates but he's known to be a celeb hopper and I just don't wanna see him hurt her. 

On a sidenote: guuurl you had a chance with Bradley! What were you thinking 

People keep saying that but what celebs has he dated besides Lauren Cohen and Amber Heard? :huh:

aaronyoji

i wanna see her with the lead singer from father john misty, lol. i feel like they where a match made in heaven plus he's a great songwriter lol

Whispering

Good for Gaga! I'm happy to see that she feels like dating again.

This coukd just be a guy to date/have fun with. Every person you date doesn't have to be someone you see as marriage material...or even a long term relationship, for that matter.

Whatever it is, I'm happy for her! :) 

KweenSupreme

i looked up some pics... he's honestly pretty handsome. I'm here for it...for now. 

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

baptism

NOOOOOOOOOO. I need her to date a hotty, not a creepy old man. I'm literally triggered rn. From Taylor to THAT? The horror.

Diamond Heart

Aww im happy for Gaga :wub: He better treat her right! :grr:

(still wish she was with Taylor though :giveup:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

DAVID VOGUER

http://www.eonline.com/news/828056/lady-gaga-is-dating-christian-carino-5-things-to-know-about-the-singer-s-new-man

E! News can confirm the "Born This Way" singer and talent agent Christian Carino are dating. In fact, the pair has been spotted out and about on multiple occasions the past couple of weeks. 

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

lxdygxga
18 hours ago, Allison M said:

What's the difference between manager and agent? Like what are their jobs? 

Her manager deals with basically managing what she has to do in her career, especially on the music side. Bobby and she are with Live Nation in that respect, so he's more the music side, and sorting Gaga the musician.

Her CAA agent is more to do with representation as an artist in general (movies, TV etc) and helping make career moves outside of music, such as getting her an audition for A Star is Born.

Archived