💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

BB messy again; on Gaga + Metallica

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

boobtank

Who did she piss off at Billboard headquarters? Seriously? They used to worship everything she did, and now this :huh:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RochestrMonstr

Despite Gaga's talent moving to the fore front, I'm sure there are still some hardcore Metallica fans who are like "She's just some pop star". 

Billboard is just taking advantage of that for a cheap filler article. 

DeanWinchester
Just now, RochestrMonstr said:

Despite Gaga's talent moving to the fore front, I'm sure there are still some hardcore Metallica fans who are like "She's just some pop star". 

Billboard is just taking advantage of that for a cheap filler article. 

yeah but the thing is BB has been shady in their articles towards her so far this year. They can't seem to praise her without dragging her a bit which is what really irks me off more than just the aspect of Metallica's foray with a """pop star""".

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Gagaloo911

BB wishes they were half as relevant as Gaga and are pressed because she's the biggest star they cover and they are clearly rooting for others who are not nearly as huge. 

sipthistea

I can already imagine the type of stupid people who work at BB. So I'm not surprised. 

Gaga can do EVERYTHING. Haven't they learned that yet?!! Gaga fit right in with the Rolling Stones. Where's their head at?!!!!

Gaga will knock this performance out just like she ALWAYS does. :nails:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived