other

BB messy again; on Gaga + Metallica

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

More like 10 Lady Gaga duets that will give you hope for her Metallica duet...

Spoiler

Jk, nothing against Metallica here.

viniferrett

BB is a trash piece of crap 

they will eat every single word they said about gaga when MR walk in 6 inches heels at the top 10 next week 

4 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

I think you are reading too much into this! Actually, for many rock fans and GP this seems weird! I don't think that they try to insult Gaga!

That's how I see it too, and It really is weird seeing Metallica collaborating with a pop star but weird as in unexpected not an offence.

malazam

They praise the hell outta her when no one does.

When everyone praises her they don't....

WTF

another shot before we kiss the other side

DeanWinchester
7 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

I think you are reading too much into this! Actually, for many rock fans and GP this seems weird! I don't think that they try to insult Gaga!

SB comments show increased respect towards her and I even saw many rock fans discussing her Led Zep cover. Anthrax recently proposed to do a record with her. Iron Maiden's Bruce praised her in a RS interview last year. Rob Halford before that. Mick Jagger of the RS praised Gaga after their amazing duet on Gimme Shelter. Bruce Springsteen has been vocal on his support for Gaga. U2 has invited her on stage. Bon Jovi sang with Gaga late last year. There isn't a lack of respect to Gaga from established Rock/Metal acts especially in the past year.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Harry Kat
2 minutes ago, Cerny said:

That's how I see it too, and It really is weird seeing Metallica collaborating with a pop star but weird as in unexpected not an offence.

You are right and I know that she is much respected from a part of rock/metal fans.. but there is still a part of them and of course the GP that doesn't know/remember these things and find it strange that a rock band collaborates with a pop star! That's why I can't wait for the performance! Hopefully she will nail it once again and leave them speechless! 

Harry Kat
6 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Exactly! I think that's what BB express with this article.

17 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

You are right and I know that she is much respected from a part of rock/metal fans.. but there is still a part of them and of course the GP that doesn't know/remember these things and find it strange that a rock band collaborates with a pop star! That's why I can't wait for the performance! Hopefully she will nail it once again and leave them speechless! 

Yeah, I mean we have experienced this in the past, kinda, with Lady Gaga and Cheek to Cheek, many people found the project unexpected and even accused Gaga of desperate (not the case here with Billboard), even though Gaga  showed interest in doing Jazz with "The Lady is a Tramp" but not everyone knew about that song.

But ultimately it was a success and I expect the same with this performance.

Archived