💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

BB messy again; on Gaga + Metallica

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

Billboard posted an article about the upcoming Gaga+Metallica duet. Their title--

14 Metallica Duets

That Will Give You Hope for Their Lady Gaga Grammy Gig

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/grammys/7685238/metallica-duets-lady-gaga-grammys

****ing billboard i dont need hope. Im already hyped as it is!! :fthis:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, donthatemeplss said:

I don't get it.. what is wrong with that? :oprah:

they are saying that ppl are worried about how horrible their live performance together could be so they compiled a list of performances that went well to "give hope". :rip: 

Bipolar Bilboard is in its OGH day

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, donthatemeplss said:

I don't get it.. what is wrong with that? :oprah:

They're implying that Gaga is not somebody you look forward to despite Gaga frequently exceeding expectations in her live performances, having proven her versatility and ability to do growls with Led Zeppelin's Black Dog, etc.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Monsterious

Think Metallica & Lady Gaga’s performance at the Grammys will be weird? This isn’t even the weirdest collaboration they’ve given us.

lol whats wrong with them?

Lextyr97

That was the worst list ever. They just posted a bunch of videos of Metallica collaging with other rock bands (Guns N Roses, Judas Priest, Avenged Sevenfold, Ozzy Osborne, so on). How the **** does that compare to Metallica doing a duet with Gaga? **** Billboard tbh. Can't stand them anymore.

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

they are saying that ppl are worried about how horrible their live performance together could be so they compiled a list of performances that went well to "give hope". :rip: 

1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

They're implying that Gaga is not somebody you look forward to despite Gaga frequently exceeding expectations in her live performances, having proven her versatility and ability to do growls with Led Zeppelin's Black Dog, etc.

ohnoney.gifohnoney.gifohnoney.gifohnoney.gifohnoney.gif

lostney.gif

They're promoting the collaboration, so I don't see the problem, really.Â đŸ€”

Harry Kat

I think you are reading too much into this! Actually, for many rock fans and GP this seems weird! I don't think that they try to insult Gaga!

GagaMyBlood95

Wtf?

Don't everyone know by now how amazing Gaga can be when collaborating with the right people? :madge:

Archived