Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
charts

Last Day!: Operation Stream Million Reasons

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

26 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Just download HOLA VPN on your browser and switch you country to the US go to www.spotify.com open a free account, and download the app, use the Million Reasons playlist and put it on loop.

How do I find  the million reasons playlist? I have created my own but can't add the same song twice. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HolyDelRey
4 minutes ago, GagaBowl said:

How do I find  the million reasons playlist? I have created my own but can't add the same song twice. 

Here you go, just click the replay button.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

TheFame Monster

DO NOT USE THIS PLAYLIST

I DONT KNOW IF THE STREAMS WILL COUNT BECAUSR ITS FOR THE SINGLE TRACK ALBUM WHICH IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. 

Yo GagaGaga

1. Does anyone know how to keep a stream going for Apple Music without having to manually play it each time? I don't think there are any public user made playlists

2. Do Youtube stream for the music video count towards Billboard or is it just the audio? Or what video is the best to use for streams

HolyDelRey
2 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

1. Does anyone know how to keep a stream going for Apple Music without having to manually play it each time? I don't think there are any public user made playlists

2. Do Youtube stream for the music video count towards Billboard or is it just the audio? Or what video is the best to use for streams

All of the videos uploaded on her vevo will count towards BBHOT 100 (including performances)

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

TheFame Monster
8 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

All of the videos uploaded on her vevo will count towards BBHOT 100 (including performances)

Except the full SB performance

Pierre

I just made an spotify account with a VPN, I'm not from the US, I have John Wayne, MR a a 0.6 seconds song on replay, however, they are not in a playlist, just in 'your music', does it help? 

I'm also replaying the song on vevo.com

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

TheFame Monster
17 hours ago, redhoodieslime said:

How much more time till it ends? :oprah:

10 hours

Archived