Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Could John Wayne become a hit?

Chic

Featured Posts

Honestly wondering how other people feel about this. Do you think this song is too odd or experimental to top the charts? Is it catchy enough for people to like it? Is it even something people would enjoy? I'd love to see this become a hit, it's an amazingly fun song to listen to. It's radio friendly due to the lack of swears, and I can see it getting airplay too. Will it catch on, though?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

I give it a 10% chance of becoming a hit. It is too rock, too experimental, and too loud for radio and the GP. The only reason I have it a 10% is because she is so popular now

GGD Presidential Elections

I'd love for it to be a smash!!! Idk about that bridge tho. I love it, but idk if it's radiofriendly. However, that hasn't stopped her before. See: Judas :usrs:

The beat will slay tho!

GagaXCupcakke

Probably not. I don't even think it's a single.  

But the video is ****ing amazing 

And a Metallica version would be insane. 

chromaticainmyhead

imo yes. Now that they created this fun, colourful, badass GAGA visual to it, people will hopefully eat it up since they got to taste this Extravagaganza at the SB and liked it!

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

XMonsterMonster
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

I give it a 10% chance of becoming a hit. It is too rock, too experimental, and too loud for radio and the GP. The only reason I have it a 10% is because she is so popular now

I disagree with you. It's not 'too rock' or 'too experimental' at all. :gaycat: A pop song with some electronic and rock influences. Hit or miss for radio and GP, we will see. 

AlexanderMagno

I don't see it. Hope so, but no.

(Come to Mama and Diamond Heart are the only potential hits from Joanne :giggle: anyway, it's not up to Gaga, but to the radios. Somehow, they hate Gaga nowadays)

Reality
Just now, GagaXCupcakke said:

Probably not. I don't even think it's a single.  

But the video is ****ing amazing 

And a Metallica version would be insane. 

Lady Gaga ft. Metallica - John Wayne at the Grammys confirmed

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Evan Peters

i honestly think a video was made just for the hell of it tbh. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Smarticle

Its got that music breakdown in the chorus, which is a typical trend in music right now, so maybe :music:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Gaga Monster
Just now, XMonsterMonster said:

I disagree with you. It's not 'too rock' or 'too experimental' at all. :gaycat: A pop song with some electronic and rock influences. Hit or miss for radio and GP, we will see. 

Listen to Top 40 radio and you will see there is no shot of John Wayne becoming a hit, it is to different

GGD Presidential Elections

I would love it to smash, but AYO would've been a better choice. I love both songs and just glad we got a video. I think this is th GUY of the era tbh.

BYE

Evan Peters
Just now, M Monstre said:

Lady Gaga ft. Metallica - John Wayne at the Grammys confirmed

im gonna bookmark this to see if it happens :sis:

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived