Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga popularity at an All-Time high

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

MarcusBones

It's crazy, all my employees are dying to go to the JWT. They've been asking me when they go on sale, how to get presale, what the best tickets are. I'm blown away- the power of LordGa

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galactastica

I just don't understand the need to be popular. Some of the most fantastically respected and creative artists aren't on the cover of magazines, aren't topping the charts, etc. Why is it so important? Success is not defined by whether you are 'trending' on google or facebook, it's not defined by the general public liking you this second. 

MarcusBones
34 minutes ago, Haylan said:

I just don't understand the need to be popular. Some of the most fantastically respected and creative artists aren't on the cover of magazines, aren't topping the charts, etc. Why is it so important? Success is not defined by whether you are 'trending' on google or facebook, it's not defined by the general public liking you this second. 

Because our girl being on top is a bad thing? 

Did you forget Gaga is a POP STAR?

what do think pop is short for, girl?:gaysia:

Galactastica
6 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

Because our girl being on top is a bad thing? 

Did you forget Gaga is a POP STAR?

what do think pop is short for, girl?:gaysia:

I just think instead of enjoying the music and the artistry people are far too focused on being the number one cheerleader on the squad and the homecoming queen. People want to get mad when the bling takes over the music, but public popularity is just another type of bling-- a fickle, fickle type of bling. 

Being on top isn't a bad thing, but having to be on top and being obsessed with number one--I don't think it's all that healthy for anyone. 

MarcusBones
Just now, Haylan said:

I just think instead of enjoying the music and the artistry people are far too focused on being the number one cheerleader on the squad and the homecoming queen. People want to get mad when the bling takes over the music, but public popularity is just another type of bling-- a fickle, fickle type of bling. 

Being on top isn't a bad thing, but having to be on top and being obsessed with number one--I don't think it's all that healthy for anyone. 

We're just happy the GP is starting to appreciate her talent again, that's all ❤️

Archived