xoxo cupcakke
12 hours ago, tizian said:

Its such an iconic momentum we should give it a name to tell our grandchildren

The Joanne-aissance :diane:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I kind of need this popularity to be sustained for a few weeks though, at least. Only that will tell us she's as popular as she was in 2009/2010/2011.

Isn't it just a bit sad that some of y'all need this like food and water though? Like I'm so much more free now that my happiness isn't dictated on someone else's success. 

AlexanderMagno
39 minutes ago, Jed said:

Isn't it just a bit sad that some of y'all need this like food and water though? Like I'm so much more free now that my happiness isn't dictated on someone else's success. 

:confused: I just wanted to say that I need this popularity to be sustained in order to say she's as popular as she was back then...

Houston Monster

https://www.google.co.in/trends/explore?date=all&q=%2Fm%2F0478__m,%2Fm%2F03y82t6,%2Fm%2F02z4b_8,%2Fm%2F01mpq7s,%2Fm%2F06mt91

This shows her popularity versus Katy, Adele, Beyoncé, and Rihanna, where Gaga reigns supreme. You can feel how she's taking over the world again just like in 2010 when she was between the Bad Romance and Telephone video release. A lot of my friends, gay and straight, are wanting to see the JWT now! 

DeanWinchester

My sisters and their friends who are all not even half of a fan as I am, all want to see the JWT

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

2020Covid19IsOurs
4 minutes ago, dancergaga said:

lRUBdNL.gif

who's this guy?...i swear i've seen him in other videos...just can't recall now :sweat:

Lol I thought the same then realised the guy I was thinking about was Curt Cobain :sweat::giggle:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Jenniferella
1 hour ago, AlexanderMagno said:

:confused: I just wanted to say that I need this popularity to be sustained in order to say she's as popular as she was back then...

What for ? What is the point ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Lizzie Jacobson said:

Let's hope she can keep this momentum going though....

she needs our help though

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived