achievement

Gaga popularity at an All-Time high

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins

Wow that's pretty amazing, I remember viewing these charts around 2015 and thinking that was impressive :diane:

BlaqJezus

To be fair though, it wasn't just the SuperBowl, it was the fact that people got to remember her work, realize they knew her better than they thought, and most importantly: see how she busts her ass on stage to put on a good show, and you can be sure as someone who has seen her 9 times live at various stages of her career, she never stops.

Trepadation

Did y'all forget she was the most google @ googlegoesgagaevent, She came to behead us 

James Gibson

I WAS GONNA POST ABOUT THIS AT THIS MINUTE OMG SIS :emma:

This is Amazing! It's so nice to e her actually being talked about and getting people's attention:excited2:

It's just unbelievable she's looking fresh again and getting out of this world popularity.  So much bigger than those in the past February.

CONGRATS MY GIRL  :diane: 

SarahYuko
1 minute ago, giantdoseofbs said:

Until Katheryn returns:toofunny::madge:

Honest to God, I hope she doesn't affect Gaga's momentum rn. Not here for another 2013 Gaga vs Katy fan base meltdown.

Evan Peters
3 minutes ago, giantdoseofbs said:

Until Katheryn returns:toofunny::madge:

nobody gives a **** about katy when taylor and ed hold the #2 and #3 spots on itunes 

emma roberts is an abuser

Luxe Ford

She's filling a vacuum. A huge hate-fest of a vacuum. I think people, the GP or whaddoya call them, see her like a breath of fresh air after near suffocating with worry.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

chromaticainmyhead

Its such an iconic momentum we should give it a name to tell our grandchildren

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived