• I don't like it
    • Wtf is this
    • I hate it
    • Worst MV shes ever done

Featured Posts

SarahYuko
1 hour ago, alp0707 said:

She literally shitted MR music video

Self-drag? :cryga: I love the transition. It's like the full sentence should have been, "I know what my fans want... But. Just to mess with them for a bit, Let's pop this mediocre MR video out first. That'll teach them." :trollga:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

(Cause she didnt had a Hat or pink suit in PI-MV I wouldnt say this is the look through the whole Era, it was hopefuly just MR look)

well she's been wearing the pink hat literally everywhere since the album cover was announced but you're right PI is an exception. 

19 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

well she's been wearing the pink hat literally everywhere since the album cover was announced but you're right PI is an exception. 

After she didn't wear it at the SB I hope she got rid of it^^

Muscletank

I love the video. it's a mix of Gaga, deathproof, Carrie and shades of Madonna's What it Feels Like for a Girl. Colour me chuffed. Makes me like the song more too.

Luke78619
19 minutes ago, come to papa said:

it's a little messy to me but better than MR no doubt

I mean is anyone here doubting this :ladyhaha:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

FadMadonsterStan
3 hours ago, Garr said:

It's excellent. Still not my favorite song, but the video is so good. :diane: 

This... this is how i feel.. although I'm warming up to the song

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Smother Em Eh

I really liked that. It did have some "Marry the Night" and "Judas" vibes in it to bring back the Gaga we know and love! I adored the shots being fired from her iconic shoes! 

The music video kept kept jumping from scene to scene which was quite annoying but actually I think the way it was edited was rather different. I just wish it didn't jump as much as it did though. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Fernster7

It's the best video of the era so far. I love the colors and she looks so beautiful. I'm glad she found a way to continue the storyline without keeping the boring style the MR video had. I can't wait for the next video. The Joanne era is definitely EVERYTHING.:giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

FadMadonsterStan
2 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

It's the best video of the era so far. I love the colors and she looks so beautiful. I'm glad she found a way to continue the storyline without keeping the boring style the MR video had. I can't wait for the next video. The Joanne era is definitely EVERYTHING.

I thought this era wasn't gonna get a good music video but, this one totally saved the era in the MV department 

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Fernster7
1 minute ago, Californian100 said:

I thought this era wasn't gonna get a good music video but, this one totally saved the era in the MV department 

I liked the PI MV but Million Reasons was tragic so I was kinda disappointed, I'm glad she made a video for this song, I hope it's not the next single tho. And I also hope she can make another amazing video without the crazy stuff, I mean, it's possible and it would prove that she does not need to keep the same formula to create awesome visuals.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived