💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Disappointed with the presale - maybe I'm just unlucky today

wahljennifer322

Featured Posts

kittypeach95

I bought tickets for the show in Chicago (seated ones, I'm waaay too short to see over a crowd of people!) and I got pretty close seats. I'm happy with the purchase.

The prices were:

P1(Field)- $276

P2- $151

P3- $86

P4-$46

For good seats you're gonna want the field( if you prefer standing and being closest) or P2(seated)!

wrigley_2017_lgaga_smap.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeyyitsCourtney

I got 2 come to mama tickets. Went in 2 minutes late due to technical problems. Guess i got super lucky! 

4 minutes ago, KevinLeto said:

Sorry just wondering, why do you guys all buy seats? Isn't it better with standing tickets so you can dance? :huh:

I bought seats because I want to see the show and I don't want to wait 10 hours in a line and then be behind some tall drunk guy who won't let me enjoy the concert. It's my first gaga concert and I want to play safe.

But I think i'll dance anyway.:staymad:

kittypeach95
8 minutes ago, KevinLeto said:

Sorry just wondering, why do you guys all buy seats? Isn't it better with standing tickets so you can dance? :huh:

For me, its because I'm too short!! I went to the artrave and danced my ass off and had a seat in the front row

Maria Brink
39 minutes ago, wahljennifer322 said:

Just got my tickets through the Joanne presale and I bought tickets in the $135 range and these are by FAR the worst seats I have EVER had for a Gaga show. All these presales are really such a joke. Citi had theirs an hour before the Joanne presale and it sure does look like all the good ones are taken up! Good luck everyone! And be ready to pay up! Any lower level worth getting are the $250 tickets.

each presale has a designated area and number of seats in the arena/stadium. Better seats will be released.

KevinLeto
5 minutes ago, Iampopez said:

I bought seats because I want to see the show and I don't want to wait 10 hours in a line and then be behind some tall drunk guy who won't let me enjoy the concert. It's my first gaga concert and I want to play safe.

But I think i'll dance anyway.:staymad:

4 minutes ago, kittypeach95 said:

For me, its because I'm too short!! I went to the artrave and danced my ass off and had a seat in the front row

This is very true indeed. I'm short and this is my first Gaga show too! Alright, I think I will aim for good seats too :staymad:

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

hardcore1996

I'm so dumb i misspelled my email on my 1st purchase-the perfect illusion shirt- so i had to buy the cheapest thing that lil patch to get the code. About $100 for both with shipping. And of course the GA seats were all gone 30 seconds atfter 10am I'm so annoyed. Guess I'll wait till the actual sale (lol) or more realistically wait till they're cheap on stubhub:neyde:

Archived