other

BuzzFeed: Lady Gaga Fans Take On Spotify

KleinGa

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

So? These posts are still viewable to general public, especially if they get a lot of feedback. 

They won't appear on any of Buzzfeed's Facebook pages/Twitter profiles, unless they're approved by the editors. And this one is not.

KleinGa
2 minutes ago, Coop said:

They won't appear on any of Buzzfeed's Facebook pages/Twitter profiles, unless they're approved by the editors. And this one is not.

they will still appear on the website

Space Cowboy
59 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Can someone go to the buzzfeed article and comment that there's another angle the article should explore, that being the fact that Troy carter, her ex manager, is a part owner of the streaming site. I think it would help non fans see the situation more clearly. 

While we're at it, someone should also highlight the extremely low radio numbers (in comparison to say, love on the brain by Rihanna) At this point, I'm fairly certain there is deliberate sabotage against Gaga, considering how well people respond to million reasons, which is not being reflected by her streaming and radio numbers.

This 1000x

58 minutes ago, Ibo said:

And guess who is working at Spotify... her old manager Troy, who only cared about the money and not Gaga's well being. :usrs:

Whatt??? :grr:

JusKeepBreathin

There is a problem with Gaga songs on Spotify? I wonder why...:oprah:

167724968_ba_5459_06c19bc459fe5f4dd9c19b

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

DeleteMyAccount
2 hours ago, Sizzily said:

I don't understand? :duck: What happened? Not giving Buzzfeed the click tho so. :madge:

Just read the article. It won't hurt you..

Sizzily
18 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Just read the article. It won't hurt you..

Well, I was already informed so I'm good.

One Banned Boi

Archived