Robot

Featured Posts

Diamond Heart

Sad that she even had to say anything but what a classy response :golfclap:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, did someone actually make a NEGATIVE comment about her body? I'm honestly shocked. That's so fu**ed up! Her body is banging :giveup: This makes me so angry, not because someone might have talked sh*t about Gaga, but because body shaming is such an irresponsible thing to do. What about the young girls (and boys) who think their bodies aren't skinny, fit or pretty enough? Why are we paying so much attention to looks anyway? There are so many other things to be talked about. In this case, I would rather talk about Gaga's talent as a performer and a singer. Aren't those things so much more important than someone's belly or double chin? :saladga: 

Well it seems to be resonating greatly with people, looks like her 3rd pic that will get 1M likes, and such a positive message it's spreading too! :)

LaLuna

People who body-shame are just insecure little f*ckers who criticize other people's appearance to feel better about themselves. They wish their body was as banging as Gaga's :classy:

8 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Well it seems to be resonating greatly with people, looks like her 3rd pic that will get 1M likes, and such a positive message it's spreading too! :)

I'm happy that the post is getting attention since it's a very important topic. Her response was very mature and encouraging!

Mary Jane Wayne

YAAAAS another Xoxo Gaga.  She's slowly coming to her senses.

Jokes aside, her body looks phenomenal the fact that this is what people call a "fat belly" :toofunny:I have the same type of belly and I am really offended at the moment I can't even put into words. When will we finally stop treating women as goddamn objects? Glad she is firing back at the haters. :applause: People literally picked up on the smallest thing because there was nothing else to complain about 

Laceface

Seriously wtf, how is there even a conversation about her body, let alone negative?! She looked fantastic and is so in shape, people just like to be nasty trolls for legit no reason. Everyone on my Facebook timeline is defending her (non fans). 

Archived