Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Super Bowl Audience View

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

mister max

honestly the just dance performance looks sooooooooo much better from the field :giveup: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Letmelivemylife

God this still gives me chills. So proud of her. My gf told me yesterday that she knows what monsters mean to me because as a massive Katy Perry fan she knows that other fans will always be there for her. I love ya babe but that isn't the same thing as being a monster. The bond we have is indescribable. There's nothing else like it in the world. As I saw all of those monsters surrounding the stage, it truly made me remember whats important. We've been through so much together and yet we've always found a way to make it through in one piece. Gaga was there when we needed her the most and we were there when she needed us the most. The superbowl was just gaga's way of saying "thank you for being there." "What you and I have little monsters isn't just for a moment. It's for LIFE". Best gaga quote ever. Lol my gf always jokes that we're the reason that gaga is single. "Love me and love my monsters" is gaga's philosophy. When it comes to dating her, we're part of the package :D

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

21 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

with constructing the stage 

Slay at them playing A-YO while constructing the stage :giveup: 

He8MyHeart

Wow, it's so amazing to watch the performance from the audience's perspective. The atmosphere would've been insane.

I've watched most of them. But I really don't get how anyone would record vertically like seriously  :nails:.  It's very frustrating to watch.

Archived