💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Scott Ian: "Let's make a metal record"

Rifek

Featured Posts

I wonder if this guy pulls good enough string to her, that she will LISTEN TO HIM :nails::nails::gaycat:

true-blood-pam.gif

:rockstar::rockstar:

PLEASE Gaga

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfNicole

Okay I'm so here for this, just because I love experiencing different things, but let's get something straight. Other than Cheek to Cheek, ALL of Gaga's albums are POP albums. Yes, she's experiments with different musical elements and themes, and occasionally she creates a song that's outside of pop, but all of the albums have been pop albums. She simply just works outside of the radio model.

witchcocktor

I'd love some dirty industrial rock/metal from Gaga. She'd be perfect for it! Something like this would be hella dope.

Economy

Another Jazz album AND metal record?

Sorry but no :sis:

Not here to wait another 3-4 years for the next pop album :koons: 

Lextyr97

I'll be here for it if she makes it true works of art. Metal music is very strange for me. A lot of my favorite songs are of course rock/metal songs, BUT it takes a LOT more for me to like a rock/metal songs than a pop song. Hear me out:

Take Metallica themselves for example. They have truly fantastic songs. However, a lot of their songs also feel like heavy filler. There's just no substance to the songs. I feel the same way about Guns N' Roses, and especially Dream Theater. Basically, I mean to say that either their songs are really ****ing good, or they're just there and sound exactly like a bunch of other songs on the album. No in betweens. (Not really sure if that was a great explanation.)

So, if Gaga makes a rock/metal record, I hope she includes that legendary, BRILLIANT work of art feel into it, so that it really just blows us away and hits home. Songs like Stairway to Heaven or November Rain that are just enormous songs in every sense of the word. Songs that just have it all. Ugh I can't explain it.

I just don't think Gaga has that one meteor of a song. Bad Romance a lot of you will say, I know. But I really don't know how to explain what I mean. When I listen to Stairway to Heaven, it just gives me that feeling that I'm listening to one of the greatest songs of all time. I feel like Gaga could get that out of a rock song, so I'm all here for it as long as she goes ALL in.

8 hours ago, Kefir said:

Let it happen!

YEEEESSSSS PLEASE!!!!! :giveup::rockstar::rockstar:

🌙 - DESTROY WHAT DESTROYS YOU - 🌙

TimisaMonster
10 hours ago, Derpplause said:

Yasss I need that album full of Judas like Metal Dance tracks :giveup: 

Gagz better be like:

tumblr_inline_of0ureeJCY1t6mh9s_500.gif

And dont forget the dreamy trance dance of a masterpiece that would be an album full of Heavy Metal Lovers :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived