news

Gaga on season premiere of RuPaul's Drag Race

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wanderlust

i'm so shook. a drunk queen spilled this T to me about a month ago (along with more info) and i wanted so badly to believe it, but i had my doubts. thank GOD i was wrong. everything she told me has come tru now... :') gaga!!!! 

this show is so magical. if you've never seen it before, i guarantee you'll fall in love with it. an ANTM/ project runway hybrid. 💜 ugh. 

You know Gaga is going to be a sweetheart and not say anything negative about anyone :giveup: Bless her heart. 

OMonster

I'm so happy for the monsters who have always wanted this. :excited2:

I've never watched the show but it's so good to see Gaga embracing her eccentricity and sense of fun and showbiz. 

This, along (obviously) with the iconic half time show, has definitely shown me that Gaga still cares about being out there and, well... Gaga.

:classy:

subtext / fantasy

RAMROD
20 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

found this in another forum

Apparently the first 13 queens enter the workroom as normal, but they're joined by a 14th person, who is secretly Lady Gaga dressed up as a contestant. They all just think she's another queen until Ru comes in and reveals that it's actually Gaga and she's the guest judge for the episode

Does that mean she will do an entrance too?!!! OMFG!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Nirvana

I'm happy seeing you all happy! :flutter: I have not watched the show but I will now for Gaga! She looks so good in that video clip!

Archived