Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Million Reason's Gaga's Ray of Light?

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

alejandreaux
19 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I see it more like Madonna's Live to Tell. It is a departure from the controversy,  her skills as a singer and songwriter get more attention, her image is toned-down and it appeals to a larger (and older) audience.

Gaga has yet to have her Ray of Light (or maybe it was Bad Romance after all? Hopefully no).

Bad Romance was Gaga's Like a Prayer. ARTPOP was her Erotica (turned the public off to them for a while and the singles flopped commercially). Her Ray of Light is still yet to come :staymad:

hausofgay

no lol Million Reasons is Gaga's Million Reasons.

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Luxe Ford

Too early to say, but I don't think so. If anything I think 'her Ray of Light' isn't here yet. Also I think Ray of Light had more cultural impact. I'm not her biggest fan, but that record is a beautiful part of my collection.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Never. MR is a luck song, she released it before the SB and was the only new song performed at the HT show. The hype isn't surprising but it's still great! It showcases her talent and great vocals.

I'd like to see Gaga grab this kind of attention without the help of the SB, with a good song. Slay MR, nonetheless.

Absolutely not. If anything, the Joanne era is more like Bedtime Stories, minus the #1 ballad for 7weeks. The goal of both eras is to clean the star's image after a controversial/flop era...

Archived