đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Wendy Williams on Gaga's SB Halftime Show

Bloody

Featured Posts

Guys, when will you learn that this is part of her job? She has to be controversial and talk about these kind of things so people like you can talk about her show. It's all about the views.

Shes doing this for ratings, y'all look worse calling her names.

3 hours ago, Noah said:

Not really, I also got messages about it :emma: 

That's not my point. My point is, if she doesn't agree with the nature of a discussion, then why does she engage in that kind of discussion. It's awfully hypocritical.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

StrawberryBlond

She could easily have watched it online afterwards but she sure talks as if she didn't seeing as she barely talked about Gaga at all. It was as if she didn't want to chance the idea that it could have been better than Beyonce's, so she came up with excuses like not knowing when the show was on or being too busy to find out when the halftime was beginning. When has she ever been so lax about watching the halftime? No, I think she's just so devoted to Beyonce that she doesn't want anyone else to risk taking her spot as the best performer. Notice how she didn't say anything about Gaga being better when people said "She's not Beyonce or Madonna," she just dodged the question by saying that she's different and her own artist. Everyone knows that Gaga has the same/bigger performance ability than Beyonce and can outsing Madonna any day of the week, Wendy. Don't start.

Archived