tour

Joanne WT: Houston, TX - December 03

Schwerk

Featured Posts

sillynate
1 hour ago, donutellha said:

get to the livenation presale on friday

the code should be showtime, but keep on eye on livenationhosueton's twiter

Is livenation friends with this flash seats site? Morphine Prince said to make an account with flash seats. So if I buy from livenation on Friday, will I be redirected to flash seats or something? Sorry, I'm totally new to all of this :blush:

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hausofkc said:

So now my husband wants us to go together. So I may have a level 412 for sell/transfer. If it will let me actually do that. This is my first time using digital tickets so I'm not sure how it would work since you have to show your card/ticket. 

Here you go. You'll just have to wait until it shows up in your flash tickets account

gagaisitalian
3 hours ago, sillynate said:

Is your GA ticket a physical ticket or this digital non sense? :sweat: also, how much was it and where did you purchase it from? :)

All GA tickets are Flash Seats meaning you scan your credit card (the one you used to get a ticket) when you are entering the venue and a little paper ticket prints out for you.

And I bought it from the official Toyota Center website: houstontoyotacenter.com

36 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

Anyone else still not have their ticket show up in flash seats? 

I still haven't gotten mine.

SlayedForTheGod
1 hour ago, hausofkc said:

Okay! I was getting worried. 

idk if im just making this up in my head or not but i couldve sworn somewhere during the process they said they wouldnt show up till the 20th

hausofkc
Just now, SlayedForTheGod said:

idk if im just making this up in my head or not but i couldve sworn somewhere during the process they said they wouldnt show up till the 20th

Maybe so. I swore I read something about within 24 hours.

ThomastheMonster
4 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

So has anyone bought regular GA tickets yet? I'm wondering how much they are after fees and everything.

I bought 2 GA tickets and it was 211.

Morphine Prince
5 hours ago, ThomastheMonster said:

How are we going to get in? I don't have a ticket.. they're just gonna scan my card? 

Yes. 

Archived