Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Houston, TX - December 03

Schwerk

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, donutellha said:

they ran out of GA SO FAST

my wig is GONE

There's still Live Nation and General sale left. Don't give up! 

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThomastheMonster

I'm going this show!!! And the one in Austin!!! Add me on instagram or twitter before the concert so we can get to know each other guys!!! Thom_ass7

donutellha
Just now, 0yay0 said:

There's still Live Nation and General sale left. Don't give up! 

Thanks so much though! <3

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Himeros26

i was putting in my card info and it said there was an error and now it says theres no tickets that match what i want :toofunny:

hausofkc

Omg I just noticed I screwed up.

I only bought one ticket instead of two.. for me and my husband. I'm gonna cry. 

1 minute ago, sillynate said:

Is there still Come to Mama tickets? :ohno: I'm so worried. I won't be able to get mine until the 20th :ohno:

Yup there's still some available. Those probably aren't bought out by scalpers since they're non-transferrable and can only be delivered through flash seats. Basically, the person who buys them has to be the one that presents the tickets at the concert.

9 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

Omg I just noticed I screwed up.

I only bought one ticket instead of two.. for me and my husband. I'm gonna cry. 

Oh no! Don't worry though, there's still other chances to get tickets, although since you're doing seated they wouldn't be together. What I would do if I were you is try and get tickets during one of the other sales and try and see if you can sell your ticket at face value to someone here on this forum who might be interested in a single seated ticket. If you try and return the ticket to the ticketing company, it might end up going to a scalper and that's no good. If there aren't any takers though, flash seats also doubles as a secondary market for ticket sales and you can try selling your ticket there (I think you can even set it up as a bid) although you do risk the chance of a scalper buying it but hey, what can you do at that point right? Just stay on top of your next chances to get tickets. (Live Nation pre-sale on Friday and General Sale on the 20th)

sillynate
5 minutes ago, 0yay0 said:

Yup there's still some available. Those probably aren't bought out by scalpers since they're non-transferrable and can only be delivered through flash seats. Basically, the person who buys them has to be the one that presents the tickets at the concert.

I just read everything on the Toyota Center's site and when I saw this my heart broke :ohno: now I've gotta get a GA ticket :nails:

gagaisitalian

I got my GA tickets today!! I'm very excited!!!!!

I have been first row for her twice (Monster Ball and Roseland) but for the artRave and BTW Ball I was just regular GA. At the Born This Way Ball I was still in my super-stan phase so I was upset about just having regular GA but since my obsession has calmed down with Gaga I had a great time being regular GA at artRave and can't wait for this time!

I'm hoping to just sort of hang out near the back of the floor and just drink some beers and go crazy.

hausofkc

Well guess I'm going to just deal with it and go by myself because it is a flash ticket seat and of course I doubt no one else has my name on the same credit card that I have to get in. Someone please don't make me feel alone :S

17 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

Well guess I'm going to just deal with it and go by myself because it is a flash ticket seat and of course I doubt no one else has my name on the same credit card that I have to get in. Someone please don't make me feel alone :S

Actually, I think you might be able to sell that one on flash seats or transfer that. It was just the VIP packages that specifically had this restriction on the purchase page:

"Package elements are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances. NO NAME CHANGES will be permitted. This package is Paperless Ticketing only*, the original Come to Mama package purchaser and all members of the party must be in attendance at the time of check-in and enter the venue together."

hausofkc
3 minutes ago, 0yay0 said:

Actually, I think you might be able to sell that one on flash seats or transfer that. It was just the VIP packages that specifically had this restriction on the purchase page:

"Package elements are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances. NO NAME CHANGES will be permitted. This package is Paperless Ticketing only*, the original Come to Mama package purchaser and all members of the party must be in attendance at the time of check-in and enter the venue together."

As of now I'm just gonna go and hope I sit by some decent people 

pink sushi
49 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

What's wrong with going alone.....? A lot of people go to concerts alone. I've gone alone to tons of concerts. Once the show starts you won't even notice you are alone. It's honestly a lot better than going with someone who isn't that big of a fan.

Morphine Prince
41 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

As of now I'm just gonna go and hope I sit by some decent people 

It will be fine! I'm sure people here would want to meet up before the show anyway :) 

hausofkc
12 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

What's wrong with going alone.....? A lot of people go to concerts alone. I've gone alone to tons of concerts. Once the show starts you won't even notice you are alone. It's honestly a lot better than going with someone who isn't that big of a fan.

I just wanted to have the experience with my husband. I'm also not from around the area. 

Archived