Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Houston, TX - December 03

Schwerk

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

Her vocals were off on BTW. Think she had some sound issues 

Yeah, she had like a 1 or 2 second delay. Glad she got through by the end.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BStone8791

Tonight was amazing wonderful and emotional I think for everyone including GaGa...tonight’s performance was Joanne World tour dvd recording worthy!!!!....such a wonderful night and I’m so thankful to the guy on here that offered a free ticket and chose to give it to me for the VIP Verizon seating area which I didn’t stay in lol...I start my show got all the way two or three rows from the barrier from left by main stage....right after born this way ended I head over toward the dancing in circles stage and was right up against the railing...everyone had left that area almost to move up to main stage...and then after angel down I moved over to B stage and got like 2nd row behind the barrier right to the side/stool that GaGa sits at the piano...Cynthia was also there...Grandma Monster!!! LoL....but if you want good places to stand follow that offer...just know your timings when songs end where to head next...it worked out very well for me!!!! I’m so relieved cuz I had to leave artrave in the middle of the concert cuz my blood sugar spiked up and I couldn’t go on....I was able to see Joanne from beginning to end...definitely a night I’ll never forget....oh I also go mercy for free lol a lil lanyard....Joanne poster and also a “stay Joanne” red hat 

hausofbrice
Just now, BStone8791 said:

Tonight was amazing wonderful and emotional I think for everyone including GaGa

glad it was a good experience :sara: 

sounds like you had a lot of fun

giphy.gif

xoxo, brice ♡

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, BStone8791 said:

Tonight was amazing wonderful and emotional I think for everyone including GaGa...tonight’s performance was Joanne World tour dvd recording worthy!!!!....such a wonderful night and I’m so thankful to the guy on here that offered a free ticket and chose to give it to me for the VIP Verizon seating area which I didn’t stay in lol...I start my show got all the way two or three rows from the barrier from left by main stage....right after born this way ended I head over toward the dancing in circles stage and was right up against the railing...everyone had left that area almost to move up to main stage...and then after angel down I moved over to B stage and got like 2nd row behind the barrier right to the side/stool that GaGa sits at the piano...Cynthia was also there...Grandma Monster!!! LoL....but if you want good places to stand follow that offer...just know your timings when songs end where to head next...it worked out very well for me!!!! I’m so relieved cuz I had to leave artrave in the middle of the concert cuz my blood sugar spiked up and I couldn’t go on....I was able to see Joanne from beginning to end...definitely a night I’ll never forget....oh I also go mercy for free lol a lil lanyard....Joanne poster and also a “stay Joanne” red hat 

I’m so glad you got to go! GGD truly is an amazing place filled with great people. 

Geno Tredici

best watched on HD setting.  hope the video stutters process away...must be from this crummy hotel wifi.  if there are still stutters when I wake up, I will reupload this  and apologize in advance for any comments that may get deleted.  enjoy

9 hours ago, iAdrian97 said:

I’m trykmg to meet her are you guys trying to?

Did you meet her? I was going to stay after but I went to my car to rest for a bit and decided I was too tired.

Borislshere

Ill be uploading videos from last night throughout the day. Btw why did no one tell me she had squiggles on the ceiling? :selena: I was shook and mesmerized 

iAdrian97
2 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Did you meet her? I was going to stay after but I went to my car to rest for a bit and decided I was too tired.

Nah I didn’t catch her :( I found some other monsters who were trying to meet her and we were outside the parking garage where she would've left  but she never came out or if she did we didn’t find her. At 3AM we decided to just call it. There’s always next time :wub::selena:

Just now, iAdrian97 said:

Nah I didn’t catch her :( I found some other monsters who were trying to meet her and we were outside the parking garage where she would've left  but she never came out or if she did we didn’t find her. At 3AM we decided to just call it. There’s always next time :wub::selena:

Aww that’s too bad. She must’ve been tired after helping repair that damaged house. :giveup:

But yeah, she always hits Houston on her tours so they’ll be other chances for us.

11 hours ago, xoxohollis said:

That is where I plan to be in austin on tuesday. Going solo if anyone else here is going.

I'm going solo do you have CTM?

ari

Borislshere

Uploading some videos to YouTube atm. Bloody Mary was one of the highlights of the show. I need that backdrop to be released 

iAdrian97
3 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Aww that’s too bad. She must’ve been tired after helping repair that damaged house. :giveup:

But yeah, she always hits Houston on her tours so they’ll be other chances for us.

Yea that’s what I thought and she was super emotional about Sonja during the show so maybe she wanted to just rest and be with herself. :wub:

Archived